ALERT! ALERT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raz

Reaction score
Grab your fireman hats and argyle socks, people! Raz has been spotted, once again, here to wreck havoc on all of you unsuspecting TamaTalk-goers! She's taken up another pet-centered forum site!

She's a tricky little thing, never been caught before!

She's a tough 'un!

Ahh! There she is! CHAAARGE!

::Raz climbs a tree, holding Volume 2 of her favorite manga, Monster, her iPod which was blasting Mindless Self Indulgence, and three tamagotchis. She smiles and waves cheekily at the oncoming mob-like riot::

Drat! That tree has the electric fence around it! That's her tree! ...wait, how'd she get on it if there's an electric fence?! Well, that's no matter. She's up there and we can't get her. ::starts to mumble:: If she'd just calm down one moment and be STILL, she could become a regular human like the rest of us.

::Raz snickers. There was no electric fence, but it looked like one and she told everyone set out to capture her that it was::

-x-

Well, hi. I'm Raz. Gullible people, am I right? ::grins::

Welcome to TamaTalk, Raz! Love the avatar. Nightmare Before Christmas was the greatest movie ever! I hope you have a great time on TamaTalk! PM me if you'd ever like to chat!

Tama Lovin' TO

Latest posts

Back