Alice in wonderland!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchilvr2000

Reaction score
Well have you watched it? I liked the part where hamich(hamish?) asked her to marry him, and everybodys like, watching, and the artist us painting it, and then she's all like, "excuse me" and then falls down the hole. Oh ya, and his mom was just filling her in on digestive problems...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that part was funny. Hamish is the ugliest creature to ever walk the earth, in my opinion!
yah thats true even his smile lolz >w< my parents didnt like it >.< and i did i loved it but not the ending i didnt get it

There is already an existing topic about Alice In Wonderland on the Stuff We Watch Forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=167015 and it is still active because the last post made in it was on May 28 - less than 3 months ago, so please use it - you would not be bumping it if you posted in it.

Please try to remember to check the forum pages for a duplicate thread before you start a new one?

Many thanks :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back