((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, I want to watch Xavi fight." Ze said. Again, Xavi didn't do anything. Ze began to get mad, and blasted both of them with energy.

Silly blasted the energy back at Ze.

"You are so stupid as I sya. You are weak, puny, a p***y and incapable of anything! Now come on and fight!"

Ze looked down at Xavi mad, he pushed him to the ground and started to attack Silly, viciously punching her and blasting dark energy at her.

Silly just laughed, almost collapsing to the ground in laughter as she moved the energy back at him and lifted him in the air.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Xavi tried to warn Silly, but it was too late, Ze had already blasted her across the field to where the statue once had been. Landing on his feet, Ze looked at Xavi. "We're no longer friends." and with that, walked off. Xavi then ran over to Silly. "You okay?"

Of course I am, he's just a weak, puny, tiny, not-a-worry, flea or fly type of person. He is so weak that a fly could kill him, all I have is a one centimeter bruise. He thinks he won, but I didn't fight, and I still have my psychic hold to him." Silly dragged Ze back to her, and began clawing him, making him bleed, using her mind, she disabled his ability to fight back. She threw him at the barbed wire fence and let go of her hold.

Ze laughed a little, she had just attacked a duplicate of himself. He teleported away with a smirk.Xavi looked at Silly. "What's your name?"

"Smart, but not smart enough," Silly still had the hold on him, she recognized the face of him and dragged him back. Disabled his abilities and held a knife to his neck, "nobody can escape me, fool."

Silly just watched the fool stab her, "did you know, about the Universe Orb? Or 'God' as they call it? You may not believe me, but I'm it's twin. I'm the dark energy it fought off and kicked out into the world."

Silly closed her eyes and peeled off some of Ze's skin and placed it on her wounds, "you wouldn't mind if I used this.. Would you?"

OOC: Yes. Silly is a messed up girl.

ooc: xD, I'm a little freaked out.

Ze jumped back in pain, and then ran off, freaked out. Xavi walked over to Silly. "You okay?"

OOC: I like making my characters messed up, they're actually quite fun to play.

"I'm fine. He isn't, nor is earth, or the dang Universe."

"No problem," Silly said, as one of the sheets of Ze's skin fell off a wound, before it got dirty, she picked it up and placed it back of.

"Don't. He's not that bad of a person. He just has had a hard life." Xavi told her.

"Bull. I've had a bad life too and you don't see me complaining," Silly crossed her arms, unnoticed that she had complained heaps today.

Xavi sighed. "Just forget about it, he wont bother you again. He'll probably forget about this anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back