Aliens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama rage

Reaction score
So I just saw a topic about a UFO landing,It does not seem too real but I have a question for you guys.

People say there is no such thing as aliens.The dictionary definition to alien is,

1.resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).

2.a foreigner.

3.a person who has been estranged or excluded.

It makes sence that there is not necessarily ''Aliens'',

But out of those Billions of galaxies do you believe there isn't any other life.

I think that there is different people out there in the universe and were not the only ones.

So, What do you think ?

So I just saw a topic about a UFO landing,It does not seem too real but I have a question for you guys.

People say there is no such thing as aliens.The dictionary definition to alien is,

1.resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).

2.a foreigner.

3.a person who has been estranged or excluded.

It makes sence that there is not necessarily ''Aliens'',

But out of those Billions of galaxies do you believe there isn't any other life.

I think that there is different people out there in the universe and were not the only ones.

So, What do you think ?

Well, i completly beleive in life outside earth. We can't be the only place in the Universe with life on it.

You guys, there is already proof. Ever heard of Roswell new mexico? yeah. This is a picture from the autopsy.

Roswell_museum_display_new_prop.jpg

Not to mention the millions of claims of alien abductions all of which being exactly the same.

Oh, and the Mcphereson abduction! That is real stuff! Ill get you started with part 2 :

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Part two is when stuff really starts to happen. Part one wasn't really anything.

Not to mention what i saw that night in the field with my friends D:

So yes, i do believe in aliens, and yes i do believe some have found earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, i like your proof. but people post anything online. i'm not saying what you have for a photo is fake, but it could really be anything.

Call me a doubter, but the photo of the autopsy you posted as proof... it kind of looks like the guy in the mask is a mannequin dummy - like it is a reconstruction of the "Roswell autopsy" taken in some kind of museum display ... I dunno... just something about the way that medical guy is standing - he looks like he should be in a shop window to me.

Personally, I think some kind of life- whether it be some odd kind of space bacteria, protist or archaea exist somewhere far out in space. I highly doubt the human like things we call aliens really exist out there- really, I think the aliens we see are just pictures drawn by someone with a very large imagination. Although for all we know, they COULD exist. But the chances are pretttyyyy low. That's like saying a dragon exists somewhere out in space.

Call me a doubter, but the photo of the autopsy you posted as proof... it kind of looks like the guy in the mask is a mannequin dummy - like it is a reconstruction of the "Roswell autopsy" taken in some kind of museum display ... I dunno... just something about the way that medical guy is standing - he looks like he should be in a shop window to me.
Want a video of this? Here ya go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y4cFFd6--c&feature=related Srry its in black and white. This was back in the old days :3

OMG... I just found out that the government admitted that this whole story is true... o...m...g...

Yes, its rude and selfish to think we're the only ones, the only living things.

There has been discoveries of people from like a long long time ago wearing space suits so, maybe that we're the aliens? xD

So yes, I think there are aliens but not green things with antennae going "take me to your leaderboop bop" abducting people. It's the scientists on Earth's job to find unidentified life forms and dissect it.

@ Tama Rage- xD Definition #1 is racist

im not sure if aliens are real but if they are God created them

Space is so large we're still discovering all these new planets, stars, and galaxies so yes, I think that there might be some form of life out there that isn't just us, perhaps a planet that doesn't have aliens on it, but one similar to ours with water and plant life.

There are almost definitely other life-forms outside Earth, whether they are intelligent isn't quite as clear, but I don't think it's possible for us to be the only ones. The universe is constantly expanding and I see it to be immeasureable, and most likely, the life out there is too far away for us to reach.

So yeah, I believe in "aliens".

OMG... I just found out that the government admitted that this whole story is true... o...m...g...
You have heard of the movie "ALIEn autopsy" right? The movie was a total spoof meant to scare people. The title of the movie was designed in such a way as to clearly make it a spoof by highlighting the letters "A LIE".

I'm not telling you to stop believing in aliens. I believe in them too, but more from the stand point of it being very probable that if we ended up on our plant that it must be pretty probable that some other race was created on a different one. I would just say, be a little more careful of fakes and spoofs.

The farm one was clearly staged - you can tell by the terrible on queue acting... And the autopsy one, well, even if the government admits to things having happened they would never let anything remotely like that be leaked cause the public would not be ready for it.

My belief in aliens is like my belief in ghosts. I have had personal ghost experiences, but I always look at most "proof" people post up as being staged until I am undoubtedly proven otherwise. But I also know people can make ones - even convincing ones that are hoaxes. I would say have belief, but also use logic in your reasoning of "proof".

@ Tama Rage- xD Definition #1 is racist
Also - that definition is not racist, it's just saying that the person is not from your country. Saying something like all Hispanics are illegal aliens would be racist (I'm not stating that as my personal view point, just as an example of what some bigots in this country might say...), but really the truth is someone from any other country than the one you are in makes them an alien if they do not have citizenship to your country. The term for someone from someplace else is much older than the use for Aliens in space as it is commonly used today.

-Purn

There may be life on other planets. I personally think there is. However, remember that millions of things had to happen in hte perfect order, at the exact time, for life to have even started of Earth, let alone for humans to be here. There is a miniscul,e almost impossible, chance that this has been replicate on Earth. If it has, I think that th life would be nothing more than bacteria.

You can show me all of the proof in the world about aliens, and I will reject it. Photos? They can be faked. Videos? The same. Eyewitnesses? The human mind can play quite a few tricks, and sometimes the UFOs turn out to be nothing more than helicopters.

Why is there any reason to believe that aliens would be so much more advanced than we are with technology? Why would they even come here in the first place?

In short, yes, I believe in aliens, but not that flashing lights in the sky are them.

There may be life on other planets. I personally think there is. However, remember that millions of things had to happen in hte perfect order, at the exact time, for life to have even started of Earth, let alone for humans to be here. There is a miniscul,e almost impossible, chance that this has been replicate on Earth. If it has, I think that th life would be nothing more than bacteria.

You can show me all of the proof in the world about aliens, and I will reject it. Photos? They can be faked. Videos? The same. Eyewitnesses? The human mind can play quite a few tricks, and sometimes the UFOs turn out to be nothing more than helicopters.

Why is there any reason to believe that aliens would be so much more advanced than we are with technology? Why would they even come here in the first place?

In short, yes, I believe in aliens, but not that flashing lights in the sky are them.
I agree with you on pretty much everything you said! I think there might be Aliens on some distant planet, but am I positive - not really. I haven't found the proof that I would need to be sure yet.

-Purn

Space is so large we're still discovering all these new planets, stars, and galaxies so yes, I think that there might be some form of life out there that isn't just us, perhaps a planet that doesn't have aliens on it, but one similar to ours with water and plant life.
I agree, somewhat. I don't remember if I posted here, but if you look up "Hawking's aliens", it mentions aliens being compared to microbes (which is an organism) or even animals.

there are so many planets and galaxys space is so large i cant get my head around the fact some claim its endless everything has to end somewhere doesnt it , well anyway space is so large there could be another plant out there just like earth but maybe a little bit differnt and i hate films that say that all aliens are out to lazer beam us and tke over are planet i mean com on WE DONT EVEN KNOW THE ARE REAL FOR SURE.......but i belive aliens are out there somewhere ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back