:/ alittle trouble on the boy side.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahsKiwichi

Reaction score
i suppose you are thinking this should be about a past relationship or something of that extent. However, you are mis-informed.

if this disapoints you so terribly, you may leave. but i really do want your help. it is about a boy! i'll give you that.

story: i went to a church dance and was asked many times to dance by this one kid i didn't know. i let him and i thought he was nice he asked for my phone number and i gave it. (mistake!)

*(never give your phone number no matter how much you think it will work or it will be okay. WRONG!)

the next day i got many texts and we soon became warm friends. well about a month later i have noticed that i am in a terrible disposition due to this schmuck! he never leaves me alone: he texts non-stop even when i ignore the messages! ONE AFTER THE OTHER! (i am just thankful he will never call me. amen.)

he sends me stupid creeper messages with flower pictures and cheesy songs attached that say they are for me caz we were meant for each other and he says that he really wants to see me always.

okay, BEEEEEEEEP!!! times up- this is way too creepy for me. i do not like this one bit. i try so hard to blow him off nicely and he doesn't seem to get that i don't ever want him. EVER!

i really am in desperate need of help how to get rid of this kid. but please help me do it nicely so i don't look like a jerk. i really don't want to hurt his feelings. it is all my fault. i always accidentally lead people on and it is so stupid! when i am trying to be nice, guys think i dig them and wanna bang me. what is this?!

ha- believe me. i do hate this. and i don't mean to sound rude caz the the guy's an idiot, i feel pretty bad. but man, he really needs to back off my grill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you block people on your phone? If you can try that.

If you haven't told him to go away, tell him. D:

I've been in almost similar situations, and yeah, it sucks. You don't want to be rude and hurt his feelings, but...

Really he's wasting his time and he needs to know that. It is ruder and you'll be more of a jerk if you continue to lead him on. Honesty is the best policy, always. If you're honest with him, you'll be able to look back on this situation and know that you did what was right.

Just straight up tell him that you're not interested and he's wasting his time on you. Politely ask him to please stop SPAMing your phone. And I'd follow up with an, "I'm sorry, I just don't feel the same way." You're going to have to be blunt to get the message across - otherwise he'll think there's a teeny tiny bit of hope and he'll cling to that (in otherwords, saying, "We can still be friends though," probably isn't the best way to go).

It's going to hurt him either way, that's inevitable. But the sooner you do it, the sooner he'll be able to get over you.

Good luck :lol:

^^What she said. But, when a guy is dumped, it breaks their heart. You need to try as hard as possible not to hurt him. But make sure that he knows it's over. I'm a guy, I know guys. If he keeps SPAMming ur phone after u told him, tell him in a more firm matter. If that doesn't work, you need to tell him that "you & him need to talk". Then, spill the chili. Tell him firmly that you are not interested in him, and for him to please (Remember the please) stop SPAMming your phone. That's my advice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back