All About My Virtual Pets <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! ^o^

tumblr_n105otwZ2P1soif0yo1_r1_75sq.gif

I hope everyone is having as great day today as I am! :3

And now onto the log. ;)
My Akai is still doing very well. ;) He's a Ringotchi now. ;]

tumblr_n0zauhXkys1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I know it's barely visible, but it is really hard to make a good picture of those red pixels. :(

I also discovered a really great thing about the Akai, which is connecting with the english versions! I had no idea they can connect! ;D
So today I connected it with my v4 and my v2, which I started for the Valentine's Day on Tama-Hatchi and it was so cool to see them playing together! x3

So, here they are! :love:

tumblr_n0zi1icc8J1t5bcj6o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n0zb1pQRbO1t5bcj6o3_250.jpg

tumblr_n0zi1icc8J1t5bcj6o3_500.jpg

Hey guys! I thought I would do a quick update for you. ;)

Zuko evolved the day before yesterday and he looks very... Girly. :&lt;
Oh well, at least I have a chance to get Kuribotchi in the second gen. ;]

tumblr_n13zdoz3hN1soif0yo1_500.jpg

And today I started my Poochie Puppy. This one looks a lot different (I mean the shell, cause the guts are identical) than the usual Poochie Puppies, cause it came in a puppy plushie.

tumblr_n0w9eoAa0A1soif0yo4_500.jpg

But I am not going to use the plushie, so I left it sitting on the shelf. ^^
And here's the little guy:

tumblr_n16zuq9gy51soif0yo1_500.jpg

It's really cute and interesting so far. I watched the video review about it by WhiteClaw48 and she said it has 2 different 'teenager' forms and 6 different adult forms, so I will try to do my best and take good care of it and we'll see what I get. ;)

In other news, I purchased a Mothra from Mirukucha (thank you!) and it's on it's way to me, I hope to get it at the end of this week or at the beginning of the next one. ;)

Oh, and the last thing I'd like to share. I made a felt pouch that fits two pets inside of it. I usually prefer crocheting, but this time I just wanted to make something different. :)

tumblr_n16zy8e9OK1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n16zy8e9OK1soif0yo4_500.jpg

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for 2 days, but I was really busy and didn't have much free time. :&lt;

Ok, so my Akai is on the 2nd gen already. As I was hoping, I got Kuribotchi
apfdhw.gif
and today he evolved into YoungMametchi. I hope to get Mametchi eventually.
34njpxk.gif

Here he is, brushing his teeth. :3

tumblr_n1euc8bLWz1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1euc8bLWz1soif0yo2_500.jpg

I got my leopard TF, I traded my blue one for it. ;]
I used saran wrap to protect the paint from rubbing off and made a beaded charm for it. ^^

tumblr_n1eubqINEV1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1eubqINEV1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n1eubqINEV1soif0yo4_500.jpg

My P's is a Maimaitchi atm.
33e1vsp.png

tumblr_n1ex0xUiKx1soif0yo1_500.jpg

My Poochie Puppy grew a little yesterday.

tumblr_n1euct7hsI1soif0yo3_500.jpg

I GOT MY MOTHRA TODAY!!! With a bonus gift - a little tama-booklet about P1 and P2 tamas! :D
Thank you, Mirukucha! ^o^

tumblr_n1i6qtP6Ff1soif0yo1_500.jpg

If anyone knows what exactly the little book is about, please, tell me, I'd love to know! ;D

Here's Mothra out of the box:

tumblr_n1i6skEAWZ1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I had to come up with a name for her. So I thought of some Disney characters. And found a lovely name: Fury. :jump:
It's after the Night Fury from 'how to tame your dragon'. ^^

Here's Fury hatching:

tumblr_n1i6ttowCJ1soif0yo1_500.jpg

And here's how she looks like now. :3

tumblr_n1i6vkpxLD1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Isn't she freakin' cute?! ^o^

Also, my Akai evolved into a Kuchipatchi! :lol:

tumblr_n1i6x8e9hB1soif0yo1_500.jpg

hi, how can I gen an Apollo virtual pet? kind regards, Natalia
Hi, Natalia!

Well, to be completely honest, I think there is a very, very, very slight chance that you'll ever find one. They never were on ebay and I was truly lucky I got mine. They were sold in Poland and Russia (it's a russian toy). I only know 3 other people that have one as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am actually from Poland. So it's a Russian company? do you know sth about this company, Apollo? i cannot find it anywhere. thank you for response:)

aa, widziałam na innym forum że też jesteś z Polski i szukałaś go 11 lat... to może mi też się kiedyś poszczęści, chociaż im później tym mniejsza szansa. Ja dostałam 15 lat temu swoje 8 in 1 jak miałam koklusz, uwielbiałam je, ale dla głupiego eksperymentu wyjęłam z niego te żelkowate guziki, i do dzisiaj nie mogę sobie tego darować bo już potem w ogóle nie działało. Pozdrawiam :)

Even though we're from the same country, we are entitled to use english here as it is an english site and thus everyone should be able to understand posts made in here.
I know nothing about the company, I had this pet many years ago and I got it back recently. My boyfriend bought it for me off Allegro for approx. 20 zl. ;) All you can do is simply have an eye on tablica.pl and Allegro. :)
Out of curiosity, how old are you? Are you on Tama-World?

I am 23 and I'm about 3 days on this site because of this apollo model.

Maybe you know, which other virtual pet model would be quite similar to this apollo one, and cool enough to buy?

for example, this one in your avatar looks very fine ^_^

or this 'alien puppy' and 'bird watching'

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, edit your posts instead of writing multiple ones, this is my log after all.
The one in my avatar is a Tamagotchi Mothra.
I highly recommend you to have a look at this site: https://www.tamenagerie.com/
It has information about all Tamagotchi models and other virtual pets (called also odd pets).

Hey, guys! ^^ Sorry for not posting for 4 days. :&lt;

Fury evolved into Baby Mothra yesterday. She's acting quite naughty today! She already attacked the Tokio tower (?) twice this morning!

tumblr_n1oa8rGQ5f1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n1oa8rGQ5f1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1pbhd0wIB1soif0yo1_500.jpg

My Akai is still a Kuchipatchi. I hope the Matchmaker will visit him today. :)

tumblr_n1pbffR5bI1soif0yo4_500.jpg

I have decided to give my old v3 another chance. I took it apart, painted and decorated. I love it now, so I turned it on! ^o^
His name is Zell and he should evolve today. ;&gt;

tumblr_n1pbffR5bI1soif0yo2_500.jpg

And finally, I started my TamaGO yesterday. I figured it will be a good choice for the weekend.
How long will the parents stay with the baby? It appeared this morning, yesterday they were alone.

tumblr_n1pbffR5bI1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Zell evolved into Gozarutchi. Here's a photo of him watching TV. ;3

tumblr_n1rljoIDOK1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Fury is 9 today. I wonder when she'll get into the cocoon stage, hm...

tumblr_n1rgmoDOtK1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1rgmoDOtK1soif0yo2_500.jpg

Yesterday, I turned my blue iD L on. I kinda missed it plus the TamaGO bored me, so I decided to put it back to the tamabox again.
Today he evolved into Mametchi.

tumblr_n1rgi19mPX1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I decided to use the fact that I have the Henshin Jo location unlocked:

tumblr_n1rgi19mPX1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n1rgi19mPX1soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n1rgi19mPX1soif0yo4_500.jpg

But I didn't like the way he looked like. So I decided to send some fresh stuff to my iD L through infrared. And so, I got a new game, a lot of wallpapers and TONS of clothes. ;D

tumblr_n1rh4afeLd1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1rh4afeLd1soif0yo2_500.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a longer period of time, but I'm just way too busy to write in the log. :(
Here's a quick update for you. :*

I got myself a second P's! A pink one. ;3 It was a really good deal, cause the girl that was selling it, is from my country, plus the P's was used, from Love&amp;Melody set. I didn't get the pierce, which made the price lower as well, and quite frankly I don't like that one, so I'm not sad about not getting it. :D

tumblr_n27sooLROR1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n27sooLROR1soif0yo2_500.jpg

As you can suspect, I started it right away. ^^

tumblr_n27t4mDo2a1soif0yo3_500.jpg

So! Here's an updated photo of my collection:

tumblr_n27uf4wrEB1soif0yo1_500.jpg

And a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgBoP1JB2Q

And here are some more photos of my new P's. &lt;3

tumblr_n28n3jE7FI1soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n28n3jE7FI1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n29rriNfWr1soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n29rtbSScF1soif0yo2_500.jpg

Oh, I also started my Tamagotchi Friends to keep my P's company ;D

tumblr_n29rsf61iq1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I made a video of my two P's playing together yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxt_0wRgpgc

Hello. ^^
Sorry for being inactive in my log for a month. At first I was really busy, especially with the exam (I passed!) and then I simply didn't feel like posting, tbh.
But I am back now. :D
Today is my birthday and since I got some awesome new stuff recently, I've decided to post and share photos of those cute guys with you. :)

Aquapalz Jellyfish! A truly awesome vpet. If you are wondering if it is worth buying, do not wonder! Buy! :D
They are really nicely made, the animations are incredibly detailed. The features are fun too! ;)

I have made two videos about the aquapalz. First has detailed info about features etc. and the second one just shows the animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRmd70tn0SQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP5Z7S2zgw8

I called my jellyfish Medie, because meduza means jellyfish in Polish. ;D How creative, I know. ;P

tumblr_n40du2QV5F1soif0yo2_500.jpg

She's fully grown right now. I truly adore her and love playing with her.
Totally recommend buying one of these!

Next, I have finally acquired an EnTama! I've been wanting one for a very long time, really! And I got a beautiful shell, too!

tumblr_n40dt5Cdx61soif0yo1_500.jpg

And finally, I got a second Dinkie Dino [RakuRaku Dinokun].
I got him as a gift from a Tama-Hatchi member, that I made a trade with. I got the Aquapalz Jellyfish from her and she included this little fellow as a bonus gift, very sweet of her. &lt;3
Now I have a teal one and a white one. ;D
I started him yesterday evening for my birthday hatch on Tama-Hatchi. You can find the links to Tama-Hatchi on Facebook and on Tumblr in my signature. New members are most welcome! ;3
So, here he is, my little Dinkie. :3

tumblr_n40e3bnsa51t5bcj6o1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back