All because of a cup of morning milk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That day they packed all of their things. Amey shared Faith's clothes. They bougth her a toothbrush and other things. That nigth Amey and Faith could'nt go to sleep!

They went to sleep after playing video games. The next day they went to France.

Faith said "Look, Amey, I swore I'd try not to!"

Off topic: I think we should get to the otheres.

Meanwhile, Lily, Lola and Lulu got more popular. They were 3rd highest.

"Please Amey forgive me I need exersize. Everyone. Even you!" cried Faith. "Well Ok Exersize IS important"replied Amey calmly. "THanks" said Faith. "Your welcoem just dont wear boy clothes and stuff. Only Video games and exersize is ok".

Amey got heaps of her old clothes for Faith. "You're smaller than me and these are too small for me!" She said. "Try them on!" Faith tried on a denim miniskirt and black sleeveless top with a line of jewels at the top. Amey said "You look like a supermodel!" Faith said "That's probably because my mum was one!"

Faith: See , You have to waer pants sometimes!

Amey: Yea yea Ok

Faith: Amey , You can't change me! I have my own personality! If you don't like me for who I am then your not a real friend!

Amey:......

Faith got her Aunt's wheelchair when her Aunt broke her leg. Amey sat down with the help of Faith. Faith pushed her to her Aunt. The went to the France Hospital.

whylst Amey was in the hospital, she called back home.

-the phone "briiings!" for a minute-

"Hello?" Ameys Mom answered

"hey Ma, its me Ameythst!" Amey cried

"OMG! AMEYTHST!" her Mom shouted

"IS IT REALLY YOU?"

"yes mom its me" Amey smiled

Ameys Mom had a baby girl and named her Sapphire. Amey's Mom was obsessed with the birthstone names.

Sapphire was currently a Mizutamatchi and attends Miss Frill's class.

"Where are you hun?" Mom asked

"Ughh... its a REALLY LONG STORY" Amey sighed

"OH I GOTTA GO... FAITH AND I ARE GOING" Amey hanged up

"But wher.....oh well" Mom murmured

.............Two Weeks Later..............

Faith had envolved into a pretty Memetchi. and tought young girls and boys abput athletics.

Faith had decided to stay in France. Aunt Rose Returned to Tama Planet with her young daughter. Amey was a Maidtchi and had had two baby boys, Stephen and Zachery (from kid nation)

................A month later...............

Faith envolved into a makiko, marrying a Tensatchi named Zac. (Zac Effron) they had two lovely girls, one named Diamond and the other Emrald. allthough They were refered, as Delta and Emily

Last edited by a moderator:
Diamond was a Mizutamatchi. Zac, saw that Emerald was a mix of Mom and Himself, where as Diamond she was all of her Mom. Zac never knew about Faith's Mother. Faith told Zac that her mother devoirced and never saw her again. and her father married another lady, and had two boys, and took the other three girls with him and gave Faith to Aunt Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back