All bows in shop v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
I was playing slot on my v2 at like, 6:58, right before the shop was about to change. I won the game and my point total got to 9999 as I think, the clock changed to 7:00, and I looked at the shop and each of the 4 slots were filled with bows. All bows. It's so weird, I took a video of it but my phone isn't letting me post it to youtube right away. It's so weird!

What is found in the shop at any given time is determened by pure chance, with the exeption of special day (Holiday) items, so this woud best be moved to "What's on your mind".

Regardless, that is very strange, and kond of cool actually! I've had 3 of a kind at a shop once, and I often get 2 of a kind, but i've never had a full stock of a single item! Great luck you have there!

I thought it was really interesting and maybe it was a glitch so I put it here, since I've never heard of a shop in any version being completely stocked with a single item.

I changed the time again and it went back to normal, the usual distribution of 3 treats to 1 item. I thought it was really interesting though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back