All Good people read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess_cleopatra

Reaction score
This is kind of a petition thing. Type your name to help save the animals, stop global warming, stop wars and help 3rd world countries!!! If you just want to sign for 1 type

the topic you want to support and your name. I dont need your real name only the ones u have here. e.g. princess_cleopatra, war If you want to sign for all type all. There is no minimum or maximum topics to sign up for. GOOD PEOLPE IN THIS WORLD- THEY NEED HELP . please sign.

Thankyou very much

princess_cleopatra

P.S. if u would like to post your opnion on any of the topics please feel free to do so

P.P.S. The signatures are private at ALL times so NO ONE will find out who you really are

Although those are all nice things, and I wish they could be solved, I really do't think a website can fix it all.

Rachelgotchi - All subjects

Last edited by a moderator:
Although those are all nice things, and I wish they could be solved, I really do't think a website can fix it all.
Rachelgotchi - All subjects
i agree with Rachelgothci.its not like u sign a signutare it will be magic.

Wars have been going on for... since man could hold up a spear he made from a slab and a stick now.

I feel Global warming seems like it was created by the government. From what I learned and read, that the earth heats and cools at it's own will. The only thing that I would be worried for is that super volcano that is in Yellow stone. Which could lead us into another Iceage. Humans have lived through one major one. We can live trhough another if it happned.

We are trying our bests however to help thrid world countries. We also helping the troops and all. There is still communism in countries also. Be glad some dictators like Pol Pot and otehrs aren't alive.

Makeing a topic isn't going to do anything. It's a matter of what you do in real life.

It's nice of you to try and help though ^^.

I'd love to stop all this mess but a few kids aren't going to save the world.

But still, I'll sign.

TamaGirliey - All subjects.

Oh god will these animals topic ever come to a rest. 0__o

Save the animals from what type of stuff? xD Animal testing, no..

:lol: Good one Sweet Kandi, True...

Ok, so who are you going to mail or email this topic to?

My teacher said it's one of things that they don't really want to tell or talk about it, but it's truth, like the horrible truth..

They said Global Warming is something like the Earth is protected by a shield, and the more mess or something we make the shield gets weaker, and something like if it happens all the cold places will turn hot or warn, and you know ice turns to water, and something like the water will flood up the world or something..

Can't really remember, sorry if I sound inaccurate..

[SIZE=12pt]Locky458[/SIZE]

-Except for Animal Testing..

I don't think this is going to going to save the world but I'll sign anyway.

crazyy*tama - all subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back