All in the life of my Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Hippopotumas

Reaction score
Hello! I am here to introduce...

Hey mum, When am I supposed to say hi?

Tommy! You were supposed to wait until I introduced you!

Oh. Sorry mum.

It doesn't matter Tommy.Well, now that tommy has been introduced, I'll tell you a bit about him! Tommy is the Mattaritchi On my tama-go. I accidently pressed reset on my tama, so that's how he came about :) . I am trying to et a KuroMametchi as an adult, which requires perfect care.

Yeah! I get to be a cool guy!!

Yah, Whatever you say tommy. I don't think i'll make it, though. I'll give my first stat update!!!

0 yr..............Hungry: @ @ o o o ( @ = full o = empty)........................Train: [@@@ooooooooooo]

15 lb.............Happy: o o o o o (Yikes! better work on those).................Freindship:mad: @ @ @ # o (# = faded heart)

1G................(nothing here!)................................................(nothing here!)

K peeps that's all for now!

(tommy, It's time to sign!)

(ok, mum.)

T O MM YY

(please excuse his handwriting, he's still learning.)

Pink Hippopotumas I need a nickname. What should I call myself? Any Ideas?

Hello! It's me here, and I just caught one of mattaritchi's poops! (oh-so- exciting... :p )

I like the floor better...

Hey! We need to get you toilet trained!

The ground is more soft!

whatever. I made a list of the times that he poops.

Noooo! My-poop-on-the-floor-and-no-one-cares days are over!!!

Yep they sure are. Just if you were wondering what he looks like, here he is:
Mattaritchi.png

I sure hope that worked, but I don't think it did.

Hopefully he is going to evolve this afternoon or early tomorrow, preferably into a kilalatchi.

I thought you said I was going to be a kuromametchi! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's ok Tommy, you'll evolve into a kilalatchi and then into a kuromametchi. :rolleyes:

oh... ok.

Ok, I'll just give a stat update and then i'll stop. (I'll post again when tommy evolves.)

1yr...............Hungry: @ @ @ @ o................train:[@@@@ooooooo]

19lb..............Happy: @ @ @ @ o.................Freindship: @ @ @ @ @ #

1G........................................................................

Hey, wasn't I supposed to hint to give you fanmail now?

*sigh* Yes tommy, but you kinda spoilt it. It's ok.

oh...

Ok, well, bye!

T O M M Y

Edit: lol i said there were no pictures and then I put up a picture! I meant no pictures of MY tama-go...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Tommy evolved last night, but I was watching a movie and couldn't be bothered to post straight away. :p

Hello! I'm a monpatchi now! Yay!

(Don't tell Tommy this, but I really hate monpatchi, I'd definately prefer kilalatchi...)

What did you say?!?!

Oh, I said I love your character!

Well, thankyou!

But There is a problem. Although he's a teen I can't get him under 30 lb! I've played heaps of games with him, but nthing is working. I played all the games I could, And it stayed on 30!!! So if anyone knows what happened or what is happening then please tell me! (by pm or leaving a comment on my profile thingy)

I don't know what has happened. Maybe I'm just chubby...

No you're not tommy! It's definitely something else.

I hope that one worked!!!

And this evening we're going to find a match for Tommy! ( I am going to use a cheat that gets him 6 years old, and at 6:45 or somewhere around there Tommy will evolve, so...)

Ok byez!!!

Tommy

(Isn't he so much neater?!?!)

EDIT: I tried to put a picture up but it didn't work!!!

Hey guys, shhhh! Pink Hippo doesn't know i'm in here! I evolved into a kuchipatchi! :lol:

But I wanted to be a kuromametchi... Pink Hippo says that kuchipatchi is way more adorable though.

I don't wan't to be adorable! I wan't to be cool!

And the match-maker trick didn't work, although it worked on Pink Hippos last girl she had on here...maybie it only works on girls??? IDK.

Well anyway, If you want a picture of me HERE I AM, TWICE!!! :lol: :wub:

Goodbye and good riddance!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tommy

Hello! I read what Tommy said And I know he posted so I obviously don't need to tell you he is a Kuchipatchi. But what I do need to tell you is that he found the love of his life, And he got married...

To me, Violet the violetchi!(What was my mum thinking when she named me that! :p ) And I lurve Tommy!

And I love you, Violet...

Ooooh,Kissy Kissy!

You're in Luuuurb!

Oh-La-La!

Guys, you should be more mature! You're teenagers!

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Oh, I haven't introduced you! I started up my v5. There's James the Bakutchi...

'Sup.

Jess the Itchigotchi..;

Hello!

And Janice the Shelltchi!...

h..h.hi...

Shelltchi is a bit shy... :-( But anyway, She's taking confident classes.

Oh, And CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME because it feels like no one reads my log! I don't care if you don't like it, just give me your feedback! PLEASE! :( :( :(

Soz, But it's annoying when there's no response...

Um...Hello?

Yes, Violet?

This is getting crazy...

Yeah, It is.

I agree with you guys... I'll end it after a stat update.

Oh! And We bought a castle/Balroom as a house!

Yes, yes you did violet. And it cost 350,000.

He, he.

Anyway, STATS:

Tama-Go

10yr..........Hungry: @ @ @ o o.......Freinship:[@@@@@@@@@@@@@00].........Character: Kuchipatchi

49lb..........Happy: @ @ @ @ o........Freindship:mad: @ @ @ # o..............Points:440165360 :eek:

1G.............................................................................................

v5

Hungry: @ @ @ o o.........Bond:30%..................Family name: Smith (not real).........Itchigotchi

Happy: @ @ @ o o..........Blended family............1G....................................Bakutchi

....................................................Points:2320...........................Shelltchi

GoodBye!!!

Pink Hippo

Tommy

Violet

James

Jess

Janice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back