~All my little friends ~ Tamagotchi log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCubeCat

Reaction score
Welcome to my tamagotchi log! ^^ These are my tamagotchis-

34jchop.jpg

My version 1. currently on the screen is Jared. :3

125q6wm.jpg

My version 2. currently on the screen is Liz. :D

24osozq.jpg

And lastly, my version 4.5. currently on the screen is PJ. ^^

All of them are adults, and in a day or two, will be having kids. :3 Right now, Jared and Liz have 4 hearts, but they just turned into adults yesterday, so I have to wait another day or two before they can have kids. D: I also have to wait for the matchmaker to come for PJ. But other than that, you are probably wondering why the title discription says that I have a Music star. I am getting one in the mail next week! :D I'M SO EXCITED! I will be posting pictures of it, when it comes in the mail, and I will show you the naming process. :3 Also, I will be posting daily, and only will post pictures if one evolves, or something special happens ^^ Anyway, thats all for now. Bye!

Hi, I'm back! :3 PJ and I played a couple games of apples. ^^ we won! (It was a hard picture to get, because I was playing, and taking a picture at the same time XD)

30cnbrn.jpg

Also, from now on, anything regarding PJ will be in brown, anything regarding Liz will be in blue, and anything regarding Jared will be in Pink. And when I get my music star, it will be in a lighter blue. Any tamagotchis that follow after them will be in those same colors. :3 Today Liz got hungry like every five minutes. xD Shes turning into a fatty like her husband, Jared. ;D

Jared

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 9/9

Weight: 99lb (My little fatty :3)

Gen: 1st

Liz

Training:9/9

Weight: 52lb

Gotchi Points: 485

PJ

Training:6/9

Weight: 31lb (Wow, actually not fat xD)

Gotchi Points: 2290

Thats pretty much it for today, unless the matchmaker comes for PJ. :3 Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, nevermind, im not done. o_O JARED AND LIZ JUST HAD TWO LITTLE BOYS :D YAY! Here is some pictures-

34qwsxw.jpg
2d6tr13.jpg
3587yf9.jpg

THEY ARE SO CUTEEEE!!! I have no clue what to name them, but I guess I have 24 hours to choose, before *sniff* Liz and Jared leave. D: Send me a message on my profile, to suggest names :3 If I like it, I will use it, and say who it was that suggested it :D Bye, for the 3rd time XD

I'm so excited! PJ got a visit from the matchmaker today! He had a baby boy. :3 Hes so cute! Now I have 3 boys xD He mated with a Yattatchi, which is my second favorite tama (besides violetchi). Here is some pictures-

29w6fte.jpg
2rmo6mt.jpg
30wnvvr.jpg

I will be updating on Liz and Jared later, but for now, bye! :D

*sniff* Liz and Jared left in the middle of the night D: Now they are gone. Oh well. :3 Time to start a new generation! :D

29m9652.jpg
nb88yc.jpg

Meet Ryder, and Matt :3 Nazotchi25 thought of the names :p Anyway, stats time! XD I will try to do stats daily on all of them. :3

Ryder

Training: 0/9

Weight: 20lb (I already see it- Fatty Jr. >.>)

Gen: 2nd

Matt

Weight: 19lb

Gen: 2nd

Gotchi Points: 535

PJ

Weight: 50lb (He become fat >.>; I started feeding him lots of snacks to boost happiness)

Gotchi Points: 11,440 (Played a lot on tama town XD)

I'm gonna be sad when PJ goes D: He was my favorite T_T I have one more day to cherish with him. D: And I already decided on a name for his kid- PJ jr. ;D I will update on when they evolve later :3 bye!

Ryder, and Matt evolved! :3

1gqd09.jpg
2d0xatx.jpg

Thats all I really wanted to show you. xD bye~

Last edited by a moderator:
PJ left, and now We have PJ jr. XD

2uqd2xe.jpg
vxcbw6.jpg

And guess what? My tamagotchi music star came in the mail EARLY. :D I will be posting some pictures of opening it. Also, dont expect that much more from my v1, v2, and v4.5 >.< at least not for a while, cause i want to have fun with my music star. :3

The opening of My music star! :D

fn6yq0.jpg
30a9v6t.jpg
fl95ph.jpg

I love it SO MUCH! I might delay posting for a day or two, mostly cause i need some time to play with it ;D but when I come back, I will give you an overview :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back