all my tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gumdrop37

Reaction score
Hello Tamagotchi fans,

I am starting my third tamagotchi log today, and I kind of hope it will be my last (meaning I will continue on this one for awhile).

Anyway, I am running my tamagotchi color (which is my favorite so far) and my royal familichi from Japan. They are both teens, and just woke up.

I am also running my pink tamagotchi color for my sister(by the way I have two tmgc+c- one white, which I am running, and one pink, which I am running for my sister). Once my sister is done I am probably going to take the batteries out of my white color, and continue running my pink color (cause it looks prettier).

So anyway, both of my tamas are still on their first version, but I really want to make that...um I don't know... thirty ;) That would be cool. B)

Good bye for now :rolleyes:

I am now in control of my pink tamagotchi color. My sister treated the character bad so she got Makiko and I made her give me my tama back.

Anyway, so my familichi has not transformed yet. And I just got white cream for Makiko, so she can put it on her face and get all prettied up for Kuromametchi (Yes I have already decided who she will have a cute baby boy with).

Does anyone else have a binder or anything where they put information, character charts, and codes in. I do, and it has a cute picture on the front! :D I find it really helps, it keeps everything together, and I can just pull it out when I need tama names, and things. :rolleyes:

for now bella farewella :p

:angry: Woops :rolleyes: , I forgot to tell you guys what characters I have on my famalichi, they are: Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, and Nonopotchi

:mellow: I will never ever forget to tell you guys my characters again :eek:

Sorry for the inconvience

See Yall Later :blink:

My Tamagotchis on my famalichi are now adults, they are Kuromametchi, Chantotchi, and Eyuutchi. I fed my Mametchi to get Eyuutchi. I am going to mate my Chantotchi, hopefully with a Faraotchi. Every generation I am going to run a different tamagotchi, because I have a lot and I want to play everyone. Next I am going to run my pink TMGC+C again. Thanks for reading.

For now see ya! :ichigotchi: <she is like my favorite tama!

Sorry, I havn't been on for awhile.

Anyway, on my famalichi, Chantotchi married a Mametchi. She had two Minifuwatchis and a Futabatchi.

Then I started my Color, which already had Makiko on it. She married Kuromametchi, and had a Kinotchi (baby boy).

Now I am running my Id which now has a Mattaritchi. I really want Mametchi.

Thanks for reading, I am so glad Tamatalk gives people the opportunity to share there tamagotchis with the rest of the world. I hope you enjoy my log, thank you so much.

By the way, I would really enjoy some fan mail.

SEEE Ya :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back