All of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith looked Cye straight in the eyes. "Well, I love you too..."

Lilith stayed silent. "You're wondering about my sister... Aren't you?"

Cye nodded. "Is this fair to her?" He asked. "I loved her, and now as much as I love you...I feel like it's not fair to her."

Lilith sat up and gently pushed herself away from Cye. "If you don't think it's fair, then I'll just stay away..."

Cye pulled her back. "Do you think she would want me to move on? And more importantly, would she be fine if I moved on to you..."

Lilith tensed. "S-she didn't like me whatsoever..." she whispered, awaiting Cye's reaction.

Cye looked down. "She told me she did, just she felt that you and her had different opinions on how to deal with the war, and you had a big fight. If she hated you, why would have I looked for you?'

Cye thought for a minute. "She's dead, there's no changing it. I can't look back on the past, only on the future." He paused. "The future with you."

Lilith smiled slightly, burying her head in his shoulder.

Lilith curled up to Cye, closing her eyes. "I just realized how tired I am..." she whispered drowsily.

Lilith nodded, yawning slightly. She fell asleep within seconds.

Aww yeeeee

Lilith woke the next morning and yawned. She stretched slightly and waited for Cye to wake up.

Last post of night, gonna be funny and good xD

Cye woke up, tired as usual and not remember much of last night. "What...what happened? Did we have sex?" he asked, confused why they were in bed together.

Lololol xD

Lilith snorted in laughter. "No, we just fell asleep here..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back