All of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You never know, my friend. You never know." Lilith said, clamping her hand shut, causing the small flame to be snuffed out.

Lilith shrugged, stretching her wings outward behind her. "I only used that term because I lacked another name for you."

"I would say Elus. Seeing you were slightly defensive when you said there were no bad. Yet, you could be Kizra. If I had ever been sure of what side you're on, I would've either killed you on the spot or left."

"Well you're wrong." Cye couldn't help but smirk a bit at her failed calculation. "I'm neither, I'm more of a loner kind of guy, rogue would be good to describe it."

"Ah, I see." Lilith bowed. "I am on the side of Kizra, as you guessed."

"I'm never wrong." Cye said simply, before looking down. "You seem familiar though..." his thoughts wondered. "You resemble what i've heard of a girl named Lilith, who is one of the strongest Kizras, and the one I've taken a slight interest it."

Lilith grinned, crossing her arms. "Really? You've taken an interest in Lilith? Why might that be?"

"She's strong, a real killer. I don't get why she's with the Kizras, she's so much better than that. She could be like me, alone. That way, she could kill whoever gets in her way, not just Elus. In fact, I would love to form some sort of alliance with her. Sure she hates people, but it's only in interested of victory. We could rule the kingdom and defeat both the Elus and Kizras. So that's why I have an interest in you."

Lilith smirked and ran a hand through her hair. "So, are you offering an alliance, then?"

Lilith tilted her head. She usually didn't form alliances with most people, but he seemed interesting. "Alright, I'll form an alliance."

Cye turned around, and looked at Lilith. "I'm glad to hear that. Now, let's set camp for the night, I'm cold and just want to sit down, perhaps learn more about each other. The more we know about each other, the stronger we'll become as one."

Lilith stretched her arms out, yawning slightly. "Alright,sounds like a plan."

Cye began to walk, before finding a place and slowly gathering materials to make a small structure for the next night or two.

After a good fifteen or twenty minutes, Cye was done. "Ladies first." he told Lilith.

Lilith dipped her head. "After you, then." she said with a smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back