All of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith crossed her arms. "I should, but I won't. Having a servant sounds nice."

If Alice could pale any more, she did, staring at Lilith. "U-uh..." Honestly, she didn't want to be a servant, but what choice did she have? "...Will you tell him to let me go now, p-please?"

Cye laughed a bit, looking at Lilith. "We're not planning to for a long time."

"I...I meant will you let me go from the tree..." Alice said quietly, looking down at the hand that was still pinning her to the tree. "It hurts..."

Alice quickly stepped away from the tree, stretching her white wings out slightly. All the while she was watching the other two with a worried expression om her face. She debated making a run for it, but decided it would do no good. "S-so... You're not gonna kill me?"

Cye saw the look in her eye. "Don't even think about it. We won't kill you unless you give is a reason."

Alice faltered, slightly gutted her (rather rubbish, admittedly) plan had been foiled. "O-okay..." And then she got stubborn. "B-but what's to stop me escaping..?!"

"Simple, I'm stronger and faster than you. I could just easily find you and kill you."

Cy just gave her a devious smirk. "Well do you want to find out? Because I could arrange your death."

Lilith took a step closer to Alice. "I would love to help with this arrangement."

Cye laughed a little at Lilith's words. She reminded him so much of Rose, not only in looks but in personality too.

See, in this RP Lilith=Jade in Radi. JS.

"Okay! Okay! I'll stay with you!" Alice said quickly. "W-what do I have to do..?"

"Hm, I'm not sure. Just be quiet, and we'll let you know if we need you to do anything."

"O-okay..." Alice swallowed, looking up at Cye. "Are... are we staying here for now?"

(no point doing that, she isn't online xD)

Alice looked down at the ground, folding her wings in as much as she could to try and make herself look small so he wouldn't pay too much attention to her.

Lilith looked around, stretching her arms out. "We might as well..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back