All skill points lost, 0 Tama Fans, Battery runs out, Downloaded it then DEAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
HELP!!!! This is the worst Tama problem of all Tama problems I've experienced in my lifetime of being a Tamaholic. OK, so I was playing with my Music Star V6, and the battery went flat. So I replaced it. I found I had 0 skill points in every category, 99 LB in weight and 12 Tama fans! The battery died AGAIN, so I replaced it for the second time. I pressed download, and my Tama was dead! I was pretty sure that the first time I changed the battery, the Health and Happines meters were full. Please help, I hate my Tamas dying escpecially when they have 100,000 points and are about to win an Award!

Please tell me if you have any solutions for this problem (e.g. how to stop it happening again, how to get back my lost Tama) or if you've experienced it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you download, it downloads up to the most recent important event (Evolution, Waking up, etc.). You if you earned the skill points and got weight down before

an important event, then that's why it happened.

Did you have 99lbs and 12 tamafans before the battery died first time?

Nope. I had something like 350,000,000 Tama Fans and 999 Skill points in every category before the first battery ran out. (The weight was never 99 LB and it never had 12 Tama Fans and it practically always had full hearts). An infra-red connection is an important event, right? Well, I did an infra red connection when it had full happy and hungry hearts, 350,000,000 Tama Fans and 25 LB weight. That was just before the first battery died. The hearts were still full when I replaced the battery for the first time. Then, it was just dead, no warning, no prediction.

No, Infa-Red connection does not count as an important event.

Batteries do many glitches. I put accidentally empty battery into my v5 and when I saw that and put new battery it reseted itself.

That's why you have to keep empty batteries away from new batteries.

Dying isn't reseting itself, and I didn't actually replace the battery. All I had to do was take the current battery out and put it in again then download. Having a baby must be an important event. The hearts were full and there were loads of Tama Fans and it had 999 skill points in every category when it had a baby.

Well, You do have a set time limit things will be saved when changing batteries sometimes... Maybe something like that occurred when you were changing batteries... It might have registerd the new tama after you removed the second replacement battery.... (Since it saves the most recent important event, which can be having/hatching a baby fresh)

whoa I usually can sort out any problem for any version but i have never heard of this before please explain more and i might be able to help you

Wow guys stop the arguing ! It's not the time or place.

Have you got it all working correctly now?

Regards

Jordboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back