All Students Assemble Gotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

postmunkey

Reaction score
I ordered one of the new All Students Assemble Gotchis a week back and it arrived the other day.

It's super cute as expected but.. no english instructions anywhere. My poor lil tama is talking his head off and I'm fairly sure he wants to play but I can't seem to find an online guide written in english anywhere.

So far I've managed to figure out 2 of the games but I'm lost to the rest as it doesn't work anywhere close to other tamagotchis.

Does anyone know how it works or know a place online with english instructions?

- in case of confusion here's a picture of the gotchi

I ordered one of the new All Students Assemble Gotchis a week back and it arrived the other day.
It's super cute as expected but.. no english instructions anywhere. My poor lil tama is talking his head off and I'm fairly sure he wants to play but I can't seem to find an online guide written in english anywhere.

So far I've managed to figure out 2 of the games but I'm lost to the rest as it doesn't work anywhere close to other tamagotchis.

Does anyone know how it works or know a place online with english instructions?

- in case of confusion here's a picture of the gotchi
It's more commonly known as "Tama School" or "TamaSchool". You'll get more results searching on those terms. However, it's been out only about a month, so there's not much about it on the web (in any language other than Japanese) yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back