All The Right Moves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach rolled his eyes. 'And I'm a mermaid" he muttered with a grin. Fizz pulled a face at him, then turned to Kat. "It's okay, you don't have to swim" she told her.

"Well... I don't want to be a party pooper..." She slid into the pool slowly, wincing at how cold the water was. "Jeez! It's freezing!"

Fizz sighed. "I said you didn't have to" she muttered, but grinned at her nonetheless. Zach splashed Kat with water, crossing his eyes. "Derpa derpa"

Kat laughed at Zach's random herp derp face and splashed the others in return. She grinned at them, then dove under the water.

Fizz let out a light squeal, trying to protect herself. "This means war!" she cried, splashing them all back, laughter pealing from her mouth.

Kat surfaced behind Fizz and squirted water from her mouth, then laughed and swam in circles around her. "I'm a master splasher."

Fish grinned. "Sure sure" she replied. Zach rolled his eyes, smiling. "And any of us have water powers?"

Steven emerged from the water. "I sort of do, but not really. The most I can really do is take oxygen and some hydrogen from the Earth's air and then use that to create some water. Can't do anything like send beams of it flying. But.." With sort of an evil grin, he focused for a moment, and then, a giant wave of water fell upon Zach, Fizz and Kat.

Zach got pushed under, whilst Fizz rubbed her eyes, blinking madly. Zach surfaced, gasping for breath. "Nice one bro!" he called, giving the other male a thumbs up.

Kat just bobbed up and down like a little fishing bobber, her face not really changing all that much. "Whee," she said softly, smiling.

Fizz looked up at the sky. It was now a dark blue, and dotted with stars. She grinned. "Best epic pool party ever!"

Fizz grinned. "Yep" she said, getting out and running inside. She came out later with heaps of inflatable beach balls, lilos (Ithinkthat'sit) and more. "Da daa!"

Kat went to the diving board and did some graceful dives, because she wanted to do it that way.

"Yay!" Steven got a beach ball and then began to toss it up in the air. Then he turned to Zach. "Hey, catch!" He threw it hard, dodgeball style.

Zach grinned, catching the ball easily. "Man, I love dodgeball" he said, throwing the ball up and down. Fizz crossed her eyes. 'And soon it'll turn into a balloon party" she said, earning a hi-five from Zach.

Fizz raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Probablyy.." she trailed, a glint in her eye. "You guys are going down!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back