Allygotchi's Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allygotchi

Reaction score
July 24, 2006

I'm sitting at my computer. Ready to begin my tamagotchi adventures. I only have 10 tamagotchis with batteries.

1 En-Tama

5 Version 3's

1 Version 1

1 Generation 1 (P1)

1 Keitai

1 Angelgotchi

I have around 40 tamagotchi's which is sad that only ten have batteries. So, anyways, I'm sitting at the computer, looking down upon them. My En - tama In particularly. The "shell" is half blue and half white. Little squiggle designs on the sides. On the lower right hand side in white it says "by TMGC" Up at the top in white and pink wrighting with blue outlining it says "GUTS SWIMMING". Inside the "shell" I have a second generation toddler in the Mame family. A Mamebotchi. 4 years old, hopfully evloving tomarrow. Or later on tonight.

I am thinking of re-downloading binary's sysmem for the En-Tama. I had it downloaded, but we had to re-boot the computer... so it delted. :D

I am really sorry Tamagotchi Lovers, 3 of my version 3's are... well, dead. :( But the two that are alive, are doinggreat, on pause. Well the Blue camo one is. Also,a baby, a baby girl, on pause. I'll let her evlove sometime tonght.

My Ice Creame Version 3, Is on second generation, a uritchi(sp). The little sheep thing. :) SO cute. Just evloved this morning. Although, I was expecting a Mimitchi, I an happy for my little lamb!

My Keitai, is on pause, just evloved into a hitodetchi. :furawatchi: 1st generation.

My angel just recently passed away, was a kuri-ten. I am now going to try and get the cactus character. He looks so cute!

My P1, I have bill. I was very suprised to get this little character. But I did, and o complaints.

I am joing 3 group hatches. Actually I started one to hatch them. The 3 dead ones.

Well, thats pretty much all for now. I may update later. BYE!

Latest posts

Back