Almost chrisrmas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you doing for Christmas! :)

• inviting my relitives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • inviting my friends

• staying with my family

• going away

• other

• I DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will celebrate Christmas like I always do; with my family. Although it will be a slightly difference this year because my brother will celebrate it with his girlfriend so it will just be me, my parents and my sister. I guess I will wake up around 8-9 am like always and them play with my tamas, talk to my sister/parents, wish them Merry Cristmas an so on. The hours after breakfast til 3 pm, I'm not sure what we will do. At 3 pm it's "Donald Duck" on TV, it's a huge tradition in Sweden. It's always the same One hour Donald Duck show on TV and almost everybody watches it. After that we'll eat loads of food and then it's Open presents-time! And after some thinking and researching I've decided that I want a Nintendo DS Lite (or regular) and the New Super Mario Bros game for Cristmas!

My school is out on the 21th and I'll get my report card for this term the same day. I hope I did good. ;)

Guess what guys? I actully celebrate 2 Christmas's! Cool, egh? My dad's Serbian and Serbs celebrate Christmas Jan. 7. So I'm celebrating it Dec. 25th and Jan. 7th!!

I'm going to a family get-together, he have a Secret Santa and we buy others girfts too, so we have supper and open gifts. For Christmas I want:

-Wii

-Nintendo DS

-PS3

-Video games for newer ones I got also, or for my PS2 and GameBoy

-Fish Tank

-Hoceky stuff

A little over three days and you're out? o_O' People here don't get out until the 22nd!
thats when my school gets out for christmas break, then we go back january 6.

I get out 21st go back january 31st (wait not go back.... SECONDARY SCHOOL! OH YEAH!!) christmas...

1. wake up 3am

2. jump on mum and dads bed until they get their butts outta bed. XD

3. open pressies!! ^_^

4. play with cousin.

5. Next day go to christmas party! :huh: !!

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back