ALOHA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Screams* *gasps and pants* *screams again* I WISH I LIVED THERE! I love that place and my cousins live there, i envy you! <_<

~Reanna

last year me my mom and grandma went to hawaii for spring break!!!! it was rainny though but the rain was warm so we walked around barefoot!! we also went to the aquarium,the beach. but id have to say that the best thing about the trip was when we went out for breakfast at a buffet right out by the beach and then got to go to the beach after we ate it was the most beautiful site ive ever seen also there was a view of diamond head everywhere we went!!!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :blink: :eek: :D :D

My sister's going to Hawaii over spring break. I'm really jealous, hah.

Ohhh. I wish I could go there! But I suppose I would get really really sunburnt. I have fair skin. It sucks. My skin won't tan, it just goes red and peels off. I still wish I could live in Hawaii though.

Uh.. If you really live there, you should know how to spell it.

I like Honolulu, but I prefer Waikiki.

Northshore is really nice ^^ The turtles up there are awesome.

SeaLife Park = Amazing.

Ohhh. I wish I could go there! But I suppose I would get really really sunburnt. I have fair skin. It sucks. My skin won't tan, it just goes red and peels off. I still wish I could live in Hawaii though.
OMG I've finally found someone else like me ^_^

What's all the fuss about Hawaii? It's just an island with a bit more sun 'n' sea...
Thats exactly the point! I love that place! I think if i stay in NYC for another day i will EXPLODE! Will you adopt me? I want to live there! LOL

~Reanna

What's all the fuss about Hawaii? It's just an island with a bit more sun 'n' sea...
But it is so cool! I haven't to a beach in years! Ever since I was seven! And to be living in a place that is hot all year round is awesome!!! I am so jealous of you! Take me with you!!!

my mom's friend was born in hawaii but her father is in the army or something, so they live here!(where i do!)

Funny, your profile says you live in Illinois.

And if you really lived there, you'd know how to spell it correctly.

I haven't been there, but I'd like to some time, But I am going to Bora Bora and Western Samoa... which are Pacific Islands. They're pretty much like Hawaii. ^^

Hey It's me Pawprint1994 and I was wondering if any one else lives In Honalulu Hawii too??(NO Lie) for all we know we could be neighbors!!LOLanyway Reply ASAP!!

*Surfs Up!*
As said before, if you really did live there, you'd know how to spell it.

And your profile says you live in Illinios, you probably don't even know how to surf.... Or how to spell the place you claim to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back