Aloha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherat

Reaction score
Heya, and Aloha!

I'm kinda sticking around here for a while, this site has great info.

If you ever heard of Habbo Hotel, I MOD around the site.

My Tamagotchi v1 has gotten to Generation 14 before :huh:

Question: Can v1 Tamagotchis and v2 Tamagotchis Fall in Love and mate?

Thanks for the help, hope to see you around!

->>> Cherat :furawatchi:

Hello! :huh:

Welcome to TamaTalk! :furawatchi:

Please enjoy your stay!

As for your question, I believe that a V1 and V2 can fall in love and mate, although I've never done it before. :huh:

Hi welcome, Im Kallum

Hope you enjoy

If you have a minute could you read the Rules.

If you have any Questions reguarding Tamatalk or tamagotchis, Feel free to PM Me i am always availible to help no matter what

You must be Hawain!! That is so cool!! Oh, ya, WELCOME TO TAMATALK!!!

I WILL OBVEOUSLY BE YOUR FRIEND!!! I ALWAYS CHAT ON SATURDAY!! WE CAN MEET THERE THIS SATURDAY?? THAT O.K.??

:D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'VE ONLY GOTTEN MY TAMA TO THE 7TH GENERATION!! THEN, UNFORTUNATLY, SHE DIED!! I POSTED IT ON THE MOMORIAL PART OF TAMATALK.

WELL.........SEE YA THIS SATURDAY!! (more like talk to you this Satruday!! LOL :lol: )

You must be Hawain!! That is so cool!! Oh, ya, WELCOME TO TAMATALK!!!

I WILL OBVEOUSLY BE YOUR FRIEND!!! I ALWAYS CHAT ON SATURDAY!! WE CAN MEET THERE THIS SATURDAY?? THAT O.K.??

;) :( :( :( :lol:

I'VE ONLY GOTTEN MY TAMA TO THE 7TH GENERATION!! THEN, UNFORTUNATLY, SHE DIED!! I POSTED IT ON THE MOMORIAL PART OF TAMATALK.

WELL.........SEE YA THIS SATURDAY!! (more like talk to you this Satruday!! LOL :lol: )
Whoa....Hold off on the caps lol!

Anyway, Welcome to Tamatalk if you have any questions just PM (Personal Message) someone with a "PM me for Help" in their signature. :lol:

hey!

to answer your question yes vr1 and vr2 tamagotchis can fall in love an mate.

well catch you later ;)

Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you have a great time here and make new friends!! Ya! Well anyway I think you can mate a V1 and V2. Although I'm not sure like Jappyx. -_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back