Also...why you get certain tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KelseyK

Reaction score
On here, alot of people say "You got Kusatchi because you treated her moderatly" or things like that. How do you know that? Is there a site that says what you did to get the tama that you have?

I think i take pretty good care of my tama but what i may think is good - others may think is poor. So it kinda confuses me. What do you guys consider "taking good care of your tama" Like checking it every other minute? I check mine every hour AT LEAST most of the time more, because i ALWAYS have it with me. There is never more than two hearts gone (except in the morning) Which are the "good tamas" and which are the bad?

i think waht considers you getting an unhealthy adult and a healthy adult it the training level of the 2 parents of the baby. If you first start your tama on gen1 ive noticed its a throw up between all the tama characters you can get on an odd gen. cause i have noticed at least with mine. if i breed with a tama that doesnt have good training its growth paturn wont be that good. Like Puchitchi>Hitodetchi>Oniontchi>Tarakotchi. No matter how well I take care of that hitodetchi i get a bad teen. No matter how well i take care of that bad teen i get a bad adult. Thats why i consider it to be the training level of the 2 parents that determines what you will get.

Well people say " You get the Furwatchi by treating it perfect" they say that because that's what they know from there experiance. It may be true and it may not be true! People just go around saying that so they can help others to get the tamagotchi that they want. No one know how to get exactly every character for the V2. We don't even have a completed growth chart but we are working on one so keep your fingers crossed!

Yeah, well, when you mature in tama knowledge, you'll come to know if your tama is "good" or "bad". Sorry if I'm not clear. It's kinda hard to explain! -_- :) :D :D

I never mis-treat my tamas... but I always get different characters. I have looked at these supposed tama growth charts, but I have yet to have a tama grow as these charts say they will.

I'm happy not to know what tama I am going to receive next, it's all part of the fun. It would be pretty boring if I knew which tama I was getting next... would be ultra boring if I got the same ones over and over!

Well people say " You get the Furwatchi by treating it perfect" they say that because that's what they know from there experiance. It may be true and it may not be true! People just go around saying that so they can help others to get the tamagotchi that they want. No one know how to get exactly every character for the V2. We don't even have a completed growth chart but we are working on one so keep your fingers crossed!
That is just it, spot on! :D

I'll never follow a growth chart. ;)

I agree - after i posted this question, i set my tama to "debug" mode and set it to the character I wanted ... but it really took all the fun away. It was fun to have the one i wanted, but i would be much more excited if i got him on my own ... without debugging him. You know what i mean?

I just have to wonder how accurate these "growth charts" are because like you guys said, it never goes the way the chart says and trying to analyze how you get certain characters is driving me crazy! Everyone says something different and has different opinions about how you get what character. I did an experiment with my two tamas - i checked them at the same time and restarted them before i conducted the experiment. I fed them at the same times, and played with them at the same times - they ended up as different things. If the character you get depends on how well you take care of it, then wouldnt i have gotten the same tamas?

I dont get it?

-Confused Kelsey- :D :D :D

IT ALSO HAS TO DO WITH THE LUCK LEVEL OF YOUR TAMAGOTCHI. ANY TIME YOU MATE WITH A TAMAGOTCHI THAT THE MATCHMAKER PRESENTS YOU WITH YOUR BABY WILL HAVE A LUCK LEVEL OF 1 SINCE ALL THE MATCHES FROM THE MATCHMAKER HAVE A LUCK LEVEL OF 1. NOW IF YOU MATE WITH SOMEONE ELSES TAMAGOTCHI YOUR LUCK LEVEL WILL BE HIGHER. THERE'S NO WAY TO CHECK YOUR LUCK LEVEL EITHER. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE MY TAMAGOTCHI MATED WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS TAMAGOTCHI AND THE NEXT GENERATION I GOT MAMETCHI AND I TOOK HORRIBLE CARE OF IT AND I MEAN HORRIBLE!

IT ALSO HAS TO DO WITH THE LUCK LEVEL OF YOUR TAMAGOTCHI. ANY TIME YOU MATE WITH A TAMAGOTCHI THAT THE MATCHMAKER PRESENTS YOU WITH YOUR BABY WILL HAVE A LUCK LEVEL OF 1 SINCE ALL THE MATCHES FROM THE MATCHMAKER HAVE A LUCK LEVEL OF 1. NOW IF YOU MATE WITH SOMEONE ELSES TAMAGOTCHI YOUR LUCK LEVEL WILL BE HIGHER. THERE'S NO WAY TO CHECK YOUR LUCK LEVEL EITHER. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE MY TAMAGOTCHI MATED WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS TAMAGOTCHI AND THE NEXT GENERATION I GOT MAMETCHI AND I TOOK HORRIBLE CARE OF IT AND I MEAN HORRIBLE!

Yeah the growth charts don't say anything about the ufo dude turning into the snake dude but it happened to my friend so i don't trust them!

Yes - i have yet to even have ONE of them be completely accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back