Aly and AJ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they've got talent, unlike alot of Disney Channel stars. I just don't like how about 60% of their songs are love songs. Is there nothing else to sing about?

Nahh. xD

I used to love Potential Breakup song in the summer, when I was young, and my musical taste buds were still developing. ^^

I like the majority of their music, but they are not my favorites. I like them more than the maior majority of disney people, but I dont like their acting. I still sing along when their song comes on though xD.

Oh my God, I actually enjoy like... three things about disney.

Now that is just scary.

They're not THAT great singers. I dont really see how they're talented in music. They're ok at singing, not that great. Aly is also a fair actress.
I like their songs The Potential Breakup Song and Like Whoa. :ichigotchi:
Me too, those are the only ones I like.

I like them. They're pretty talented. I went to their concert last year, so I guess they're cool.

I like the majority of their music, but they are not my favorites. I like them more than the maior majority of disney people, but I dont like their acting. I still sing along when their song comes on though xD.Oh my God, I actually enjoy like... three things about disney.

Now that is just scary.
I like ALL things disney. I would say 80% of disney things I like 20% of disney things I dont like. I like Miley Cyrus and Ashley Tisdale MUCH better than Aly and AJ.

I only like 2 of their songs.

I like them. They're pretty talented. I went to their concert last year, so I guess they're cool.
You went to their concert?!?! :ichigotchi: Wow. I want to go. I didn't even know they were touring! Is it the one where they were touring with Miley Cyrus? :ichigotchi:

They're not that talented in my opinion. Aly can't really act and their singing's kinda, blah. I'd say their singing level's about the same as Miley Cyrus. Not the best singing but fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them a bit. Potential Break Up song and Rush are basically the only ones I've even heard anyway XD

Latest posts

Back