Aly's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
Aly's Diary

Note: This is what actually happened

September 21, 2006

Aaahh, good times, good times. I remember when I was with my mom Fluff the Hidatchi. I loved her so much. But then one night she left me. I was really sad when I woke up to find that she was gone. But then my owner Grace took care of me. She fed me, she played with me, she connected me with her other tamagotchis, which by the way i made some really good friends. Then one lovely day I started to evolve! I evolved into a lovely Kuchitamatchi, because Grace took such good care of me. :D Then she played even more games with me, like Bump. I was so cute! So then the next day or so, I evolved again! This time I was a Patapatatchi, and I still am! I love myself and I love Grace for taking such good care of me so I could evolve into a Patapatatchi! I like to listen to Aly and Aj with Grace and my other friends. right now i'm 2. I should evolve in about 2 days or so. I wonder what I'll evolve into! Who knows, lol! :) I just noticed that I am fully trained! cool! Grace is trying to mate me with Luigi the Hinatchi, who hatched the same time as I did. (actually we just woke up at the same time after our parents left.) I really like Luigi and I know that he likes me. I'm connecting with him right now. we're playing the game where you stack blocks. Oo! Yay! I won! Now I'm getting 300 points nd now I have 1,802 points all together. Well, I g2g connect some more with Luigi now! Bye!

Yours Truly,

Aly

Latest posts

Back