Am I a book Worm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a book worm.reading's one of my hobbies.when i go to the library i get lots of books. i want to be an author when i grow up. writng a journal also is a great idea for future authors. i love to spend my allowance on tmas and books. the bookstore is one of my favorite stores besides claire's. who could beat that on being a book worm. :p im a bookworm and proud of it ;)

To be honest, no you aren't, I classify myself as a bookwork though. I read Message From Nam in 16 hours (4 hundred something pages and SO good.) because it held my interest. I love books about the wars, not about the fighting, about someone ( a normal person) whom was living during the ages of the war.

I still classify myself as a bookworm. I like to take it as a compliment, like a good thing. Anyone calls me bookworm, I just nod and say, "Thats right."

no your not a bookworm i love the warriors books so much i read the Frist series a about once a day XD maybe i should read more manga

It's not neccessaairily bad that you read lotsa books,it just means you like them!

i love reading as well! im proud of it, my dad thinks im mental though. lol! :p being a bookworm rules! i like reading just about anything, if it catches my interest (which most books seem to) the world around me is gone and i am lost in the book.

How can you be a bookworm?My friends and i are the worst in the world. I read harry potter 7 3 times in less than 2 days, forgot to do homework cause i read 2 books in the evening and you don't want to see my bookshelf!

Milliaswan

I read 5 books within 4 days worth 300 pages, and it only took me about 3 hours straight to read each book! Then I don't exactly want to wear out my bookcase because I have so little books. This is not working out for me :kuribotchi:
Yes. But being a "book worm" isn't bad or anything. Don't worry; I'm one too. We just like getting into stories that can't really happen, but we love anyway.... right? Just go find a new series.... and maybe limit how many pages you read a day, or something.

I read 5 books within 4 days worth 300 pages, and it only took me about 3 hours straight to read each book! Then I don't exactly want to wear out my bookcase because I have so little books. This is not working out for me :angry:
Don't worry about it, being a bookworm opens up new possibilities for better grades, and better books!

I'm a bookaholic, and I'm perfectaly fine.

BUAHA.

xD I'm too used to maniacal laughter from another forum..o_O

Latest posts

Back