Am I obsessive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabel_99

Reaction score
;) Hello everyone!

Sometimes I feel a little tamagotchi obsessive, ever since I found out about the new connections last summer or the summer before that, I can't remember, I've been completely obsessed with them.

I am 14 years old and I think the only person in my class who still plays with tamagotchis. I own 1 original tamagothi (gold with black buttons), one tamagotchi mini (yellow, with purple, red and ornage stripes), 2 tamagotchi connections v1 (pearly pink and green matrix), 2 tamagotchi v2 (tropical flowers and white with pink hearts) and 1 tamagotchi v3 (oceanic blue).

So am I completely obsessed? :( How many does everyone else have and how old are you guys?

I am 10 and I have 6 tamas.Everyone on tamatalk is obsessed with tamas!

*tama star*

im tama mad at 13! i also have a cuz whos 14 who is tama mad to. even 16 year olds play with them (well some of them!) and who would'nt love em! :D :(

Hope this mad u feel better

Tamas can be for peoples of all ages-even adults!

*tama star*

I wouldnt say everyone is obsessed with tamas on tamatalk, but i think i am. I love tamas!

If u dont no how obsessed u are, just go to www.mimitchi.com and look for Addiction test. It wil ask u questions and on the bottom is a guide that tells u what u are! I think i was in the middle...

I am really obsessed with Tamagotchi. I have *runs to check how many Tamas I have* 6 V1's, 3 V2's, and 3 V3's :D . I also carry around a glasses cleaning cloth to get all the smudges and stuff off the screen of my Tama :) . I'm just cool like that :D .

Not everyone here is obsessed with them tama star lol. I'm not. Most of mine have dead batteries or aren't started back up from the baby screen.

I'm 16 and I have 10 tamas.

1 P2

1 V1

7 V2s

1 V3

The only ones I have working right now are my V3 and a V2.

:) Hello everyone! Sometimes I feel a little tamagotchi obsessive, ever since I found out about the new connections last summer or the summer before that, I can't remember, I've been completely obsessed with them.

I am 14 years old and I think the only person in my class who still plays with tamagotchis. I own 1 original tamagothi (gold with black buttons), one tamagotchi mini (yellow, with purple, red and ornage stripes), 2 tamagotchi connections v1 (pearly pink and green matrix), 2 tamagotchi v2 (tropical flowers and white with pink hearts) and 1 tamagotchi v3 (oceanic blue).

So am I completely obsessed? :D How many does everyone else have and how old are you guys?
So you have 7 tamas, right? I have 10, and I'm 12. I get teased alot but I don't care. Age really doesn't play a part. It's just that when people grow up they think they are "too cool" for somethings. Even adults have lots of tamas. You're actually pretty normal compared to some of the people here. :D

I'm not obbsesed to be honest. I've only got 2. The first one because it was my tenth birthday, and the second one so I could connect. I don't even want to get a V3 yet, coz' I got my V2s when V3s were about to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back