Am I old enough?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchipie

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Around what year does the matchmaker come?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Around what year do you get a baby?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Please Reply!!![/SIZE]

:) :wub: :D :D :D :D :D :D

It depends your tamagotchi can make a baby around the earliest age of 4. The matchmaker should come around the Age 6 and up, wait for the time 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, or 7:00 PM (wait a minute early). Hope I helped :) .

It depends your tamagotchi can make a baby around the earliest age of 4. The matchmaker should come around the Age 6 and up, wait for the time 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, or 7:00 PM (wait a minute early). Hope I helped :) .
yes, it should come around then!

mmhmm :]]

yeep.

when i first got my tamagotchi, i had to wait for the matchmaker.

i felt like a grandma, looking after my babies.

but to me, i guess that mating tamagotchis are easier.

and it's fun at seeing how they react.

:]]

Mine came at the age of seven.So I'm guessing that is the age the matchmaker will come for you. :lol: :angry:

the matchmaker comes when you are 6 years old.

then it comes at the times that locky explained

I had to asked can 2 tamagotchis get married at the age of 3?And they already have 4 hearts :) I it the answer FAST! :D

I recon so, because like the matchmaker brought me a child to mate with and that would make sense ...but why not just wait till tomorrow when their adults?

The matchmaker can come from the years of 7 to the latest of 11 (as reported). It may be in the middle - the matchmaker doesn't always come immediately after your tamagotchi turns seven :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back