Am I starting to get an eating disorder?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
well I am fourteen years old, five foot one, and I weigh about 100 pounds. everyone says I'm really little but I just really hate my belly and my thighs. I feel like I should lose maybe three or five pounds, and i don't really eat that much as it is, and lately I have been not eating when I feel hungry. I really only eat at dinner. I'm not like throwing up what I eat or not eating at all, but I am showing some warning signs. I'm not sure if I am just like going through a faze or if this is actually starting to turn into something else that is really serious. I think that those girls who are ridiculously skinny are really sick and I don't think that they are attractive at all. I certainly don't want to be like them, but I do think that I could lose weight.

Well, not eating isn't exactly the best thing to do to loose weight. Acutally, sometimes the less you eat the fatter you get, because your body thinks it needs to preserve more food. If you want to loose weight, keep eating. For breakfast, rather than having cereal, have some protein, like ham, sausage, of bacon. Instead of a hamburger for lunch, try salad, fish, chicken, or whatever! And try to cut down on sodas. Low fat and reduced sugar things don't necessairly make you skinny, and often contain chemicals so that they taste good. So instead of getting reduced fat, try naturally low fat and lots of vitamins. Also, if you get hungry between meals, try an apple or a banana or even soup, rather than chips, cookies, and candy. Also, be careful with sports drinks such as gatorade, which actually aren't usually very healthy, and have things that are great if you exersise, but just turns to fat if you don't. Speaking of exercise, do it! Dance, play sports, run with you dog, or something like that. Exercise is a key to weight loss.

Hope this helps!

Kaffeeklatschgirl3

Well, not eating isn't exactly the best thing to do to loose weight. Acutally, sometimes the less you eat the fatter you get, because your body thinks it needs to preserve more food. If you want to loose weight, keep eating. For breakfast, rather than having cereal, have some protein, like ham, sausage, of bacon. Instead of a hamburger for lunch, try salad, fish, chicken, or whatever! And try to cut down on sodas. Low fat and reduced sugar things don't necessairly make you skinny, and often contain chemicals so that they taste good. So instead of getting reduced fat, try naturally low fat and lots of vitamins. Also, if you get hungry between meals, try an apple or a banana or even soup, rather than chips, cookies, and candy. Also, be careful with sports drinks such as gatorade, which actually aren't usually very healthy, and have things that are great if you exersise, but just turns to fat if you don't. Speaking of exercise, do it! Dance, play sports, run with you dog, or something like that. Exercise is a key to weight loss.
Hope this helps!

Kaffeeklatschgirl3
Never do that. Ham and bacon have high levels of fat which will get you the opposite result. Keep eating cereal, you need the fiber. But remeber this, hardly anyone is completely happy with their body. If you keep thinking "if i loose 3 or 4 lbs. i will be happy" untill you weigh 50 lbs and are in a hospital. Learn to love your body the way it is.

*BaBi*

K, you know what? I have big thighs and sort of a big butt. LOL I'm kind of skinny though. (Talk about proportions, well I do dance alot) Anyway, just feel good about yourself. My totally awesome adviceness: 1. Start eating again!! 2. Maybe join an after school activity to burn some more calories if you are concerned.

3. Maybe watch that "How to look good naked" show. It's very inspirational. (My science teacher wanted us to do a paper on psychology, so I watched an episode of that show.) 4. Just peace out and have fun and don't worry about what you look like. We good? *Pound it*

im just 2 skinny its not fun i burn fat too fast!
Ya, I know, my metabolism is like a million. I exercise and eat healthy foods anyway, though, because you can get sick and just feel overall blah if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back