Am I taking care of it correctly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... so is that a bad charactet now?
Also, what does it mean if it beeps and nothing is wrong? It beeped at me and no hearts were down, it wasn't doing anything.
If it beeps and nothing is wrong the you need to give it 'time out' - you will get an extra training bar for it.

It still sounds like you have Patapatatchi to me- did you look at the character chart?

(But Hinatchi- if it is Hinatchi- it doesn't sound like it though- isn't bad either)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

I looked at the chart, and I got Patapatatchi, the one everyone's been saying beforehand.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

I think the chart at tamagotchi.com would be the more accurate one to go by. They haven't got all the characters but the one you are talking about (same as I have) is a Hinatchi. I got that one way different than you. I never left mine alone. I got one because my daughter got one and let me play the games and I got addicted. Mine never got overweight but I gave it treat after treat after treat because I wanted to play the games. After every few treats I played a few games till it said no than I fed it more til it let me play. It got a toothache a few times, hardly ever pooped so I didn't have much to clean up and it gave me three reasons to praise it or put it on time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back