Am I the only 1? PLEASE READ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzane

Reaction score
Am i the only 1 who hates all the Tamagotchi cousins ect that copy Bandai?

I don't think you're the only one...you like what you like. In my humble opinion, though, one could be more open about what type of virtual pets they like, however incredibly awesome Tamagotchis are. :) At least some credit should be given to those Tamagotchi cousins. A Tamagotchi cousin could be considered to be a Nano, a Pikachu GS2, a Dinkie Dino, and more. A lot of the cousins are actually pretty neat and may have functions that Tamagotchis don't have. I actually played with Nanos and the Baby Byte before I started playing with Tamagotchis and they opened me up to the world of virtual pets and eventually (in 1998) to Tamagotchis, when I got my first one back in middle school. There's nothing wrong with what you think. Just stay open-minded...you'll never know what you discover! :)

I'm sure if you played with some of the older toys... you might like them. Like a classic Nano Pet, is WAY better then the latest ones they had out a while ago.

Don't count the ALL out yet. They aren't all bad.

Growing up, my entire family except for me was allergic to fur and feathers, so the only kind of pet I could have was digital (besides fish and hermit crabs, but that was later in life). I didn't just stop at Tamas, I played with any pet I could get my hands on.

I think it's good to try different ones, ones that resemble real animals. :D

When virtual pets first came out, I wasn't really interested in tamagotchi. My first pet was a Giga Pets Compu Kitty, because I loved cats. I still do actually.

My first Virtual Pet was a Compu Kitty aswell. I found it to be very difficult to take care of. I still had a lot of fun with it, despite that.

The quality of non-Bandai v-pets can vary wildly, but you should always try something first before you start saying that you hate it.

Some people might agree, but I personally liked the Gyopi (sp?) ones like the Chicknoch that had weather, where you could give it a scarf, umbrella or cap if it snowed rained or got sunny. Those ones also had two games (left/right and cards) and more feeding options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back