am I the only person here who has twins on a v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all you gotta do to make me belive it is come over to my house and show it to me personnally . . .

Nya:

...That's a picture of a Maskutchi playing bump agaisnt another Maskutchi. xD

THERE IS NO WAY TO GET TWINS!!!!!!!!!! I know from expeirience that that is bump :furawatchi:

It's a lie. Even though im new i know it's either the match maker or the ! ! item.

I think you are the only person here with twins on a V3. It's been tested to work on a few (your Tama and a couple more) but not work on every other released V3.

Twin codes are fake and they always will be fake.

There is no such thing as getting twins BanDai has officially said themself!

Your using the item called !! no biggy!

And don't lye I don't like liers!

I have that V.3 and someone...Wait your useing The Item called !! It gives you a twin to play with.  :wub:
im not useing that. it justappened. i dunno how. i have it too and they danced. i got my v3 wen they came out. im no cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
By reading this whoever posted this topic is trying to loose us we're asking questions and stuff and he isn't replying he's ovbiously trying to trick us then loose us he/she's trying to spread a rumor I agree with TamaMum she's perfectly right?

somehow i just think like two of the same mating when the matchmaker came ill only belive if you give another pic as proof.
ill edit this and post 3 more pics

there. happy?

By reading this whoever posted this topic is trying to loose us we're asking questions and stuff and he isn't replying he's ovbiously trying to trick us then loose us he/she's trying to spread a rumor I agree with TamaMum she's perfectly right?
as he said.im not answering questions. if you have aquestion,pm me and ill post questions and answers here. if you dont believe me about my twins, toobad. no more hate posts. its not playing bump,using !! or visiting another.

It is two visiting Masktchis, because of three obvious reasons. When Tamas visit and prepare to dance, they get into the exact same postions as the ones shown in the pictures when they prepare to dance. Second, because if there was twins, they would obviously be some sort of a "glitch", and therefore they wouldn't have individualistic movements on-screen. They would move the same way at the same time most likely, since they would be a carbon-copy of the original character, not a separate character. Third, because it cannot happen, and has been denied by even the company that creates these things! Bandai would surely not deny it if twins were possible, because it would create an even larger interest in the products. It was a very nice try, but there never was, and never will be twins on the V3. I agree it would be neat to have twins, but it's just not going to happen yet. :ph34r:

I think you are showing us a picture of two Maskutchis :ph34r: :) playing bump!

- Roxy

no one believes i have twins. heres a pic. there both identical adults. believe me now.

https://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tammy5sa.jpg
lol... no, you're playing bump. There are no twins.

lol... you fakers aren't even good ones... I mean, your pictures are in a bad quality and just show me that you're playing games (with the Tamagotchis and with us) - so it would be really better if you stop posting those stories.

ill edit this and post 3 more pics

there. happy?
I´m sorry, but I will say this one more time. That is the BUMP GAME.

No-body believes you, as this is a total lie.

How can you possibly feed, play and connect with two tamagotchis at the same time!!? :)

*Tama-Shiba*

Twins issue has been dealt with before. Not possible.

8Topic closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back