Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, I wanted to ask in this topic, so I wanna by the new Tama-Go but my parents wil propably think I'm crazy and my friends too :puroperatchi: I think I'm too old but I really want it, what should I do? ...

Says someone who started a topic about how Tamagotchis are for all genders and ages two years ago =.= But I was thirteen, of course Tamagotchis were alright then, but now that I'm fifteen...? I'm not sure...

No one is ever to old for tamas. But it is kinda creepy when you see 30yr olds and 40yr olds playing with them xD Thats the only time where I get the "creep" status

i am 28 years old and blame it back when tamagotchi was used to be banned at school way back when it exploded to popularity back in highschool since i havent got one back in highschool i only got it when i got a job...

lol

there is a feudian lesson in here somewhere

I spened every day on my tamagotchi and im super excited for the next one to come out its like christmas~! :D

I don't think anyone is too old to play with them. Some people are like too stupid and ignorant to play with them but you are NEVER too old! You should only stop playin with them when you start sayin " The what? Oh ya my tamageecho or whatever. :D " So keep on playin! :angry: B) :angry:

I don't think any one is to old for tamas. You are your own person and I think you can deside that. Just don't listen to any one and deside your self.

You aren't too old for anything. Maybe you can be too young, but you can be an elderly person and watch Back in the Barnyard. It all depends on what you like and how much you like it.

im 17 years old! and i will buy more tamas :3 i love tamas :3 n-n :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, I wanted to ask in this topic, so I wanna by the new Tama-Go but my parents wil propably think I'm crazy and my friends too :( I think I'm too old but I really want it, what should I do? ...
Says someone who started a topic about how Tamagotchis are for all genders and ages two years ago =.= But I was thirteen, of course Tamagotchis were alright then, but now that I'm fifteen...? I'm not sure...
No, you can never be to old for something. There are people who are 30-40 who still play Tamagotchis. :)

If you really want it, then buy it. Theres nothing that can stop you !

I say just earn your own money and buy it. No one can judge you, because it's your money and you decide how you're going to spend it.

Don't worry about other people it's about what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
no one's to old for tamas if some one saids your too old for wath you love specialy tamas their are missing wath your living and in other words their are JeJeJeJeloussss you heard me Jealous dont care wath others says you have todo wath you have to do you have to live your live do wath you want with your tamas its like they love you!!!those cute litlle things that simels when you press the C buton you can play with them in the city (music City and others) and,and when they grow up you fell like you raisd them well they grow up so fast (actually a day)and if you have more (at least two)of them they can conect...Seing ther hapines bloom and transform into joy for your health(that dosent make sense right) so tamas bring the 50% Joy you can have with a petso dont give to wath you still love.

hoped i helped...Luis(luix100)

This topic has been bumped... please don't post in topics that have been inactive for more than three months, thanks!

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back