Am i to old for tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latishia08

Reaction score
Am i too old for tamgotchis? People always tease me at school and say i'm too old and they always call me tamagotchi girl.... :(

i luv tams but i just don't know if i'm getting too old...

Omg no! I'm turning 21 next month and I still play and collect them! Lol.

My husband even buys them for me when a new one comes out, haha.

I went through the same thing at school too...all through middle and high school, but you know what..even some of the guys and girls who were making jokes ending up playing with one at one time or another during class...haha.

If you like something, never let what ppl talk about influence you..stick to things you enjoy and thats that, hehe.

I have almost 20 tamas that I have been collecting since my very first in 97 or 98...wow? haha. Love it!

Omg no! I'm turning 21 next month and I still play and collect them! Lol.
My husband even buys them for me when a new one comes out, haha.

I went through the same thing at school too...all through middle and high school, but you know what..even some of the guys and girls who were making jokes ending up playing with one at one time or another during class...haha.

If you like something, never let what ppl talk about influence you..stick to things you enjoy and thats that, hehe.

I have almost 20 tamas that I have been collecting since my very first in 97 or 98...wow? haha. Love it!
thanks that made me feel a bit better butthe sad thing is i don't think i will ever be able to get a V1, V2, V3, V4.5 because i can't find them anywhere :(

Wow cmarie, you sound a lot like me. I don't have quite as many, but I'm 23, and my husband and I like Tamas a lot. I know it's hard when you're still in school, and it's important what others think of you, but try to stick with what you love, and in the end you won't regret it. Once you get out of school, you'll suddenly notice that no one really cares what you do, and I think you're more free to be yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an adult and I have been collecting them since the end of the first 'fad' at the end of the 90's.

There is no real age group for these things.

If you have not already, take a look at my website Tamenagerie.com and look at my collection. It is all realatively current and those are pix of my actual Tamas :blink: .

There is no age group on cute and fun. :lol:

I'M 10 STILL YOUNG AND I ONLY HAVE 2 TAMAS A V4.5 AND A V5 AND PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME FOR LIKING THEM BUT I JUST TRY TO IGNORE THEM AND SOONER OR LATER SOME OF THEM LEAVE ME ALONE

You're never too old to enjoy something you like.

I'm 21, and I've loved Tamagotchis and virtual pets in general ever since they were first introduced in '96. I even have two running right now, and I take them with me wherever I go. :3

People who tease you about it are just being rude and close-minded, don't let them make you think that you shouldn't enjoy things like Tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back