Am I too advanced on the TamaSuku V1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ルリリ

Reaction score
While I was playing my TamaSuku (V1), I realized I had all three secret characters: Haikutchi, Compasstchi, and Hilamekitchi. So when I checkedmy stats, Irealized I had 999 skill points in all categories. I have 104170 Gotchi Points, and 53 students. My Class Leader is Nikatchi. When I saw Binary's rankings, I need 120 students and 990 Skill points (for each one) to get to the final rank. I am on the rank Futsuu (only because of my small amount of students) It takes about 3 hours to get a new student. This is only my 4th day playing my TamaSuku. Am I too advanced at my TamaSuku?

Thanks!!! *looks on YesAsia* WHOA IT 60 DOLLAR. I must think about it...
No no no!!!

Don't buy it from yesasia! They are really expensive there!

look on ebay. Look up tamagotchi school instead of tamasuku ( it gets more results. )

You can get one for like 20 bucks. Mine was 19

good luck! :)

Thanks! They're 9 pounds on there, which I guess is 18 NZ dollars! Except...GRRR...mom again...she wouldn't let me, even though I'm allowed to buy from eBay. She doesn't want me getting any new Tamas.

Thanks! They're 9 pounds on there, which I guess is 18 NZ dollars! Except...GRRR...mom again...she wouldn't let me, even though I'm allowed to buy from eBay. She doesn't want me getting any new Tamas.
That sucks >_>

I am lucky cuz my parents don't really care. But when my parents think i am paying too much for a tamagotchi or something ( like when i got my id L ) I can just tell them that i am paying for it with my hard earned money, and nobody can tell me how to spend it. They have no say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back