Am I too old for Hello kitty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iilu

Reaction score
Hi, I'm nine turning 10 on April 21st. Do you think I'm to old for hello kitty? :lol: :) I need to know I'm not sure if I can tell my friends. please help!!!

You can like Hello Kitty for however long you want. There's no age limit it her. I'm 22, and I think Hello Kitty adorable. But, I'm not obsessed if you're wondering. XD

Temari Nara

Actually, a friend made this account for me. She put 16 by accident. :lol: Accusing me of lying.

Temari Nara

*sigh* Ok, but anyway. Hello Kitty's cute! In fact there's a new version of it in Hot Topic. Really cool.

Temari Nara

I don't think you could ever be too old for hello kitty. I suppose if everything you own has her on it and you're considered an adult, that might be a bit much. At 10 I don't think you are too old at all! I'm 21 and I still think she's cute and have a few things with her on them. It all depends on what you want and what you're comfortable with. :lol:

Absolutely not.

You can like whatever you want. My mom even likes Hello Kitty :)

Anyways, I like Hello Kitty, and I'm much older than 10.

Don't let anyone else choose what you like and don't like for you.

Edit: Kiro, Hello Kitty is a TV show, and an action figure. The show got cancelled where I live :lol: I remember when I used to get up at 6:00 AM on weekends to watch it, lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm nine turning 10 on April 21st. Do you think I'm to old for hello kitty? :) :huh: I need to know I'm not sure if I can tell my friends. please help!!!
Im nine,too!And my B-day is the SAME day!Its 4-21 and im nine too!

You can like Hello kitty at any age.

I'm 13 and still LOVE Hello Kitty. [i just bought a figurine and pen of Hello Kitty at Target in the dollar section. >:3]

I also had a Hello Kitty comp. game. It had really fun games. :3

SK:

That's awesome. :3 Once I wanted my whole bathroom HK... O....O

TN:

Isn't it like "Hello Kitty and Mad Barbarians"? I seen it, it's kyoot. >;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back