Am I too old to play with Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think I'm too old to play with Tamagotchis?

• Yes! you need to throw yours away right now!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes you are much too old.

• Yes but it doesnt matter

• No there is no age limit

• No because I'm older than you and I play with them

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
I feel that I am too old for Tamagotchis. I am 14 years old and still play with them. I'm currently running 3. Ben (on my V4), Mark (on my V1), and Kiko (on my V3). Ben is 13, Mark is 16, and Kiko is 4. Anyways, am I too old to play with them? I feel too old but I love Tamagotchis. They are fun to play with and collect.

-C.M.

[SIZE=14pt] It doesn't matter about your age! as long as you have fun with tamagotchis, and enjoy collecting and playing with them, you dont have to worry about anything! ^_^ just enjoy them as normal! ;) [/SIZE]

If you're too old, then I must definitely be too old for this stuff- I'm 23!

Do what makes you happy :(

ETA: How did I miss "No because I'm older than you and I play with them" in the poll? Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you're ever too old to play with a tamagotchi unless you're like...50. I'm 11 and I play with them. Someone once told me there were for babies, though.

Matchy :lol:

Someone once told me there were for babies, though.
Matchy :lol:
Whoever said they were for babies obviously doesn't know that a Tama is for ages 8+ (it says so on the package).

I'm 15 and I still play with Tamagotchi's. I have seven of them. Sometimes I also wondered whether I was too old, but then I saw a girl on my old soccer team play with one, and she was not much older than me. I really don't think you can be too old to play Tamagotchi, but you can be too young (just look at the package :D ).

It doesn't matter how old you are! It matters if you are having a good time with your tamagotchis. If you are, keep playing! All ages can play tamagotchis. TamaMum is (I'm guessing) and adult. She still collects and plays with tamagotchis.

I still play with tamagotchis and I am 18 years old :lol:

I'm 17 year old. And a couple of months ago is when I bough & started to play with my V4. If you still like to play with them, theres no reason why you should stop. As long as your having fun :)

Well there is really no age limit. But I mean I could understand if you were a parent and were on here and you think u were to old. But really that age doesnt even matter. I know parents on here. Well I know one at least. And its totally fine. I think that its cool. But I am 12 and I am already bored with them. But thats just me.

[SIZE=14pt] It doesn't matter about your age! as long as you have fun with tamagotchis, and enjoy collecting and playing with them, you dont have to worry about anything! :) just enjoy them as normal! :( [/SIZE]
Absolutely right!

I don't give a care. if you think you're old, You're too old! if you don't,start playing!

Of coarse it doesn't matter how old you are! Alot of adults have tamagotchis, and if you look the age limit for tamagotchis says it goes up to 14! And even if ur older than that, who cares!!!!!! :D

It's okay I am almost 13, and kids say "You still play with those things?!" but only because most know I love them and I am obsessed with them. Nobody is too old to do anything in my point of view.

I'm 20 and I have well over 100 Tamagotchi, I 've been collecting(and playing with) them for 10 years. Who cares how old you are. Honestly.

You know, on the rare occasion that people laugh at me for collecting Tamagotchi...I just mention how SO many adults are crazy over Star Wars and Shrek movies, Nintendo Wii parties, and other "childish" things. It shows that it's not so strange a thing to enjoy.

I think it's far better to have a sense of joy and nostalgia then to become uptight and stodgy. It takes a bigger person to be that way, too. :D

There is no age limit to play with Tamas, They are for all ages :)

If you feel to old to play with them then dont, But there is no age you have to stop playing with them ;)

Aimme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back