Am i TOO OLD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all, I'm in Year 9 and I received a Tama-GO for Christmas last year! :p

I'd tell your mother there are worse things you could be addicted to. No you are never to old to play something you still enjoy. To be honest I think your mother should be happy you want Tamagotchi over other things a 7th grader could want.

7th grade is certainly not too old for tamagotchis, because there is no age limit for tama-lovers! If you really like tamas, then you'll keep playing with them, no matter what anyone says or how old you get. Tamagotchis are a fun hobby for any age.

Absolutely not. I'm an adult and still play with my tamagotchis, lol. :lol: But I agree with PockyGirl as well! Tamagotchis have no age limit!

If you love it, you're not too old... you're only too old for it when you stop liking it!

~ EMF :mimitchi:

I'm in 7th Grade too... I found a Tama-Go yesterday and my mum was like "NO WAY. TAMAGOTCHIS ARE FOR BABIES." I ended up getting one after begging with my sister. ^^ So there isn't an age limit really~.

~SNSD :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back