Amazon ? Buying a tama p's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashuu

Reaction score
So yep I'm buying a Tamagotchi P's! The Dream Coffret set to be more specific. It's a little more cheaper than buying it on ebay. But when I went on Amazon (united states), they're selling it for $15 ? Free shipping? I feel it a little suspicious, and now I just feel uncomfortable with buying from amazon altogether. Does anyone know where else I could buy this tamagotchi, or if I should trust this listing in the first place? Thanks :)

I am sure Amazon is much safer than eBay and eBay (in m own experience) always causes problems. If you accidentally bid an item and won, you had to pay for it. If you accidently committed to pay an item you had to buy for it. Though Amazon I always buy from have great guarantee serivce and the seller can't trick you or anything since you could call Amazon for the money back if item is broken, defective, fake or anything as they guaranteed. I will recommend you to buy it. If any problems happens just call Amazon.

Just provide the link so I can check, if you don't want to its fine.

Just remember to read the buyers manual before buying something on a web.

Good luck to you :)

I bought the Melody Land set for $53, it was just like it said. Sometimes there are really good deals in Amazon. I got an Akai for $20, but it hasn't come yet, so IDK if I got ripped off or not., but I'm pretty sure it's ok.

I'd go for it. if it is legit, you get a really great deal, and if it isn't, well you're only out $15, and you could possibly get a refund. You know what? I'm going to get one XD

EDIT: Just bought one, it should be at my house between August 12 and September 3. There's expidited shipping available (3-5 business days) but it's $24 o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
omg did u really buy one ?? cx Wow that'll take a while... It's free shipping though, and said 3-5 days..? Oh well. I guess youre right, it's only 15 $, and if isn't, then I just hope they accept returns. Hopefully it's just not the pierce :/

you dont usually get ripped off from amazon, but your set may be used, even if it says new. once i got a tama from amazon and it was listed as new, but when i got it it was obviously opened and used. i kept it because it was a good deal. xD doesnt always happen though.

you dont usually get ripped off from amazon, but your set may be used, even if it says new. once i got a tama from amazon and it was listed as new, but when i got it it was obviously opened and used. i kept it because it was a good deal. xD doesnt always happen though.
As I said since it is guarantee by customer serivce of Amazon, you could tell Amazon right away and they guarantee you a full refund or will force the seller to give you a new one.

Aw.... I wanted one too, too bad they have already closed that listing maybe the listing was a mistake or was only opened to some few lucky customers mudkipclove you are very lucky man.

Add: I love Amazon and I hate eBay I used Amazon often even though in Canada, actually the price isn't that bad, you always get great deals and most of the time the pirce isn't too high at all, i bought my p's at amazon Canada and it was 50 dollar ems shipping CAD, wasn't too bad at all.

(TM Edit: Two consecutive posts merged into one reply)

Aw.... I wanted one too, too bad they have already closed that listing maybe the listing was a mistake or was only opened to some few lucky customers mudkipclove you are very lucky man.

$15?! Wow.. they're losing like ~$30+ real money haha (considering their price in Yen at TamaDepa). I'd be suspicious, but you never know. Just read the description carefully and you can always dispute things.

Amazon is usually more expensive than Ebay (for me in Canada), but there are deals on there from time to time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back