AMERICAN Death Note movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of the bright side.Seeing Light (Zac Effron) die to a bloody pulp at the end of the movie would be quite enjoyable.

Oh and if he does play as Light I'd watch it just for laughs.
Amen XD good point XD

Just think of the bright side.Seeing Light (Zac Effron) die to a bloody pulp at the end of the movie would be quite enjoyable.

Oh and if he does play as Light I'd watch it just for laughs.
Amen to that x3

They day Zac Effron is in Death Note is the day I steal Becca's soul....in other words it wont happen while I'm alive and can do something about it D:<

*Edited- that was border line Dalton. :) - TWP*

Last edited by a moderator:
In the end I would see Zac die. Hmm me like >3

Also seeing a HSM star laughing insanely would be EPIC.

In the end I would see Zac die. Hmm me like >3
Also seeing a HSM star laughing insanely would be EPIC.
i have to agree with that XD Death Note would be a comedy that kills XD

I signed the petition.

I'm gonna sign it a few more times with my different email accounts, if it lets me.

If they cast Zac, the whole thing is going to be a joke. I'll end up cracking up and laughing at the whole thing, yet crying at the destruction of something great.

I signed the petition.
I'm gonna sign it a few more times with my different email accounts, if it lets me.

If they cast Zac, the whole thing is going to be a joke. I'll end up cracking up and laughing at the whole thing, yet crying at the destruction of something great.
I'm sure we all will be.

Death Note is already popular enough. No one will notice if thousands of ten-year-old girls join to the fanbase.

I'm sure we all will be.
Death Note is already popular enough. No one will notice if thousands of ten-year-old girls get added to the fanbase.
Ten year olds shouldn't even know about Death Note! It's 16+!~!~!~!

Since when have ratings ever stopped anybody? xP lol
yeah XD i started watching deathnote when i was 12 anyway XD

i don't get why i always look at the age ratings since i never follow them either...

No.

No.

Nononononononononoooooo.

I. Hate. Disney.

This MUST be just rumors. You HAVE to be kidding D:

Disney CAN NOT. SHOULD NOT. COULD NOT. Make a Death Note movie D:

NEVER.

[SIZE=17pt]NOTICE~[/SIZE]
If you are against casting Zac Efron as Light, please please please sign this position. It already has about 420 'signatures', and it needs your help D: We can't let this happen, it's just disgraceful D:

https://www.petitiononline.com/apple88/petition.html

We need your help to stop this, it's tragic D: It's a monstrosity D: Please sign the petition if you are on our side~ PLEASE~

That is all ._.
I signed :]

I was thinking, what if Zac sang songs for the movie and they were in the backround?!

That was just a thought though. If it did ever happen, I would smack someone.

I signed the petition. x;3

I don't see why you're getting so mad and even signing a petition. Geez. I really don't have a problem with it, but i don't watch Death Note either lol. But i don't see what the big deal is. People judge on him just because of high school musical.

I don't see why you're getting so mad and even signing a petition. Geez. I really don't have a problem with it, but i don't watch Death Note either lol. But i don't see what the big deal is. People judge on him just because of high school musical.
Well it's a insult to us fans to having a Disney star play Light in the movie. He has very little actual talent and wouldn't fit a Anime character.

Well it's a insult to us fans to having a Disney star play Light in the movie. He has very little actual talent and wouldn't fit a Anime character.
:Glomps:

True in every way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back