American Idol Sanjaya must pay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, calm down your overacting a bit. Sorry, the only reason they keep around because of his looks, and hairstyles.. He's probably not going to win.

Your sig is stretching the page out, please shorten it. :furawatchi:

Who knows, they might really like him, most likely not, but hey. People like Melinda or Lakishacould make it real far on there and get voted off, and another record company type thing could ask them to sign with them. So they would still be famous.

I didn't atch american idol so I don't even know who he is, but, you all make him sound pretty bad

Can't get really mad you have a voice in American Idol, so vote. Well Lakisha, and Dolittle is probably in for a surprise.

People didn't think FANTASIA was pretty, and she won...

I thought the ponytail mohawk was pretty cool. And I think he's a good singer. I'm glad Sanjaya didn't get voted off. BTW I'm NOT Paula Abdul.
xD, You say your not Paula because she almost never doesn critizim.. :) .

He looked like the Supreme Kai from DragonBallZ with that ponytail/mohwak..

Your sig is stretching the page out, please shorten it. :kuribotchi:
Who knows, they might really like him, most likely not, but hey. People like Melinda or Lakishacould make it real far on there and get voted off, and another record company type thing could ask them to sign with them. So they would still be famous.
But hopefully there's no one that likes him anyway except his family because EVERYONE I KNOW WHO WATCHES AMERICAN IDOL HATES HIM!!!!!! SO DO I!!!!!

Oh, and I seriously hope nobody actually LIKES that mohawk-thing he wore the other day.

But hopefully there's no one that likes him anyway except his family because EVERYONE I KNOW WHO WATCHES AMERICAN IDOL HATES HIM!!!!!! SO DO I!!!!!
Oh, and I seriously hope nobody actually LIKES that mohawk-thing he wore the other day.
I hated it.

I agree that he is bad, and he does need to leave, but, he will leave when people want him to. Though most of us here want him gone, beleive it or not alot of people actually do like him. Me and my dad threw pies in his gace with this tomato game we have on Moxi TV thing-ma-bob.

Let these idiots vote for him, other people that are good will getother record deal when they don't win. I am pretty sure of it. :kuribotchi:

Well, I don't know what some Kids on tamatalk can do Lol, but yeah, I really don't like Sanjaya either. My father said A lot of people vote for him because they think he's bad. people like to see other people mess up on T.V. because they think it's funny.

P.s.: Hey, don't look at me. my dad said that * points at Dad. *

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm sure he's a nice person, but the joke has to stop. He knows about it I'm sure, because every week when Seacrest says he's safe, he looks upset. It's very disgusting behavior of these people to make that website.

LoL that's pretty mean wanting to take someone down...And I heard people we're perposly boycotting the show B) B) And Simon was getting pi**ed

(Edit...It's a word...Why should it be blocked out(Talking about pi**ed) If it offends people then they should just go do something else with their time...It's not like pi** is a swear word B) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what everyone has agents Sanjaya. B) He's not that bad, well hes

not like the BEST singer on the show, but really

hes not evil or something. o_O And lol he is kinda

cute xD But really he's not that bad. o_O

He's on the show, whats the big deal?
I agree. I just went on votefortheworst.com and it is the stupidest site in the entire world. I would cuss it out right here if I could. I heard Howard K. Stern made it. He must have something against American Idol. I don't know why, cuz that's like my favorite show. I'm angry... B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back