American Idol Season 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
Ha, this is my show right here.

I was disappointed though that this girl I liked who sang very good got kicked off. I can't remember her name, but she was black and at her audition she was talking about how she was really poor as a kid and was thankful that her mom was there.

Anyways, what do you think? Just don't complain and stuff, it's old and that's not what the topic is for.

Ha, this is my show right here. 

I was disappointed though that this girl I liked who sang very good got kicked off. I can't remember her name, but she was black and at her audition she was talking about how she was really poor as a kid and was thankful that her mom was there.

Anyways, what do you think? Just don't complain and stuff, it's old and that's not what the topic is for.
wait, do you mean season 5? Because this year is season 8, and there's already a topic for season 8.

but anyways, yeah, there was a girl like that I liked too. I think her name was.... Laneshe or something.

I am american idol obsessed, too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, typo. And I didn't know they already had a topic. Sorry, if there is and a guide feels like it, then they can close this because it's useless.

Latest posts

Back