American Idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kk445

Reaction score
I Like American Idol. I like to watch the Auditions, they are so funny sometimes! My idol Is Jordin Sparks. GREAT JOB JORDIN!

I ♥ American Idol!!

It's the BOMBULA!!!!

I espiecally like watching all the bad singers audition.

I remember last year they did this hilarious montage of all the people who sang like umm.. what was it? "Don't Cha" or somethin. It was so funny!!

Who is your favorite judge?

Mine is SIMON!!!!

American Idol is coolI mostly just watch the auditions though there a riot!
Same.

I don't watch all that funky showdown stuff. I get ants in my pants if I do. xP

Ryan is hilarious. And short. Go short people. I watch the whole thing. I love the auditions. Hilarious. Hilarious. Hilarious!!!! I wait for this show EVERY year!!!

The bad ones make me LAUGH...hard. I laughed at yellow suit guy on the premiere night. Ooh...Paula Stalke was ceeeepy. And shiny girl.

I watch the auiditions for the creeps that are in love with Simon and the people that take it seriously and make costumes. This one guy dressed up as a banana and did Peanut Butter Jelly Time xD

Once it gets to the actual contest, I get bored of watching people sing for an hour straight. xD

Woo! Go American Idol! :mellow: The bad ones are hilarious. xD OMG, I loved that guy last Wednesday: "I am your brooother, your best friend foreeever..." xD There were a lot of good people tonight in San Diego. :eek: But did anyone else notice that - I think his name was Roberto, the guy with the fan - had HUUUGE fingernails? o_O That was kind of strange, lol. :eek: I can't wait for tomorrow night! More American Idol adventure in South Carolina! =D Oh, I sound like a commercial... xD

Latest posts

Back