amigurumi..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oomoo

Reaction score
anyone do amigurumi?? i have been trying to find some of tamagotchi characters but have been unsuccessful....if anyone knows of somewhere i can get patterns from i'd love to know where they're hiding :)

I do! I made my own Lovelitchi plush in February by mixing a few patterns together from this book: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/amigurumi-world-ana-paula-rimoli/1008849761 From that book, I used half of the elephant trunk pattern for each of her ears, (Half meaning I crocheted to the middle of round 12, I single crocheted six times instead of twelve.) I used the bear pattern for her head, arms, legs and body and I made my own pattern for her dress and bow which are really just single crochet swatches.

DSC03432.jpg

All you really need to crochet Tamagotchi characters is a crochet book full of patterns, you could mix them to get the shape you want or even make your own pattern if you feel like it. :)

I think it's adorable. I considered learning a long time ago, but I don't think I have the patience for it. xD

OOoo thats so cute!!!!

I think it's adorable. I considered learning a long time ago, but I don't think I have the patience for it. xD
Thank you both! :) Lol, crocheting does take a lot of patience, I was actually thinking about giving up on crocheting when I was learning, my yarn kept getting tangled. XD I'm glad I didn't though, crocheting is a lot of fun! :)

@ orandatchi....yes i know, but i'm still new to the crochet thing and i'm no good at making my own patterns, if i were i would have already made some :(

@kuromametchi... ohh that's so cute!!! :) i'll just have to give it a go mixing up patterns then, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back