Ami's Tama Log (Narrated by ME)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimi-tchi

Reaction score
1/6/07

Ok so Ami just evolved into a Mimitchi ( :furawatchi: ), and I sent it to school.o_O Isn't it too old to go? Lol. It has about 200 intelligence skillpoints and 34 arts and 49 social.

One more thing- Maracas sound weird!

It's gonna get a good job soon... I hope.

-mimi-tchi

Oh, and if you want to PM me or post a nice comment, I don't exactly care, unless TamaTalk doesn't allow posting here... Even thought i allow it.

Oooook i have left my Tama on pause (so it won't age and die) and I am really bored right now. So here is a tip for you Tamagotchi users:

"IF YOUR TAMA IS FAT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FEED IT TO PLAY GAMES!!! JUST PLAY THE GAMES TO WORK IT ALL OFF!! (but do not play too often if it is still growing. My friend says that's no good to play games one milliseceond after another.)"

Hope that was help to you people that don't want your Tamas dead (if that was offensive, sorry)!

-mimi-tchi

OH!!! One more thing!!!

Her stats!!

Name: Ami

B-day: 1/2/2008

Training: 7/9

Intell:207 (EDIT: 210)

Art: 34

Social: 49

Weight: 30 lbs

Gen: 1. ONE STINKIN 1

Growth: Egg, Baby, Harutchi, Young Mimitchi ;) , Mimitchi (Yay!) :D

Friends:

-Sally, Boy, Piroriroitchi, 1 :p

-Erica, Girl, Megatchi, 2 -_-

Here is my V3 Tama:

Name: Erica

Training: 4/9

Weight: 23 lbs

Gen: 1

Growth: (unsure) Baby, either Mizutamatchi or Tamatchi, either Young Mimitchi or Nikatchi, Megatchi

Friends:

-Leo, Boy, Hikotchi, 2 :(

-DJ, boy, Obotchi, 4 :)

-Jack, Boy, Hohotchi, 1 :)

-Jack, Boy, Nikatchi, 1 :) (Not the same jack)

-June, Girl, Mametchi, 4 :)

-Jin, Boy, Young Mametchi 2 :)

-Oreo, Girl, Masketchi 1 :)

-Sokka, Boy, ???(Looks like a Nazotchi to me), 2 :)

-Ami, Girl, Young Mimitchi when we connected this morning, 2 :)

--

Yes, yes, my Megatchi is actually quite ugly. I had a Billotchi before them who died because some freak stole my Tama and killed it.

All i remember of her:

Name: I thnk Tia

Training: I have no idea.

Weight: ???

Gen: 1

Growth: Baby, Tamatchi, ???, Billotchi

Friends: Lost... LOST FOREVER

**Tia was a V3

anyhow seeya,

-mimi-tchi

Last edited by a moderator:
1/13/08

Tia (1st Tama, the dead one)'s Diary RECOVERED

Well, this is still Ami's log, but here is some stuff sbout Tia:

b-day: Feb 12 2006

Also, in the Tama log that I had written back in 2006 (on a notebook) it appearentally included when I got my iPod... And my Tama is OLDER than my iPod even though I've had iTunes since, forever!

Here is Erica (the Megatchi)'s diary:

b-day: April 26

What's going on with Ami? Well, I haven't played it much and it still doesn't have a job because of that. ;) Also, Erica and Ami have been linking up and playing games/giving presents. Appearentally Erica ALWAYS looses the games, and only has 3 ;) towards Ami. Ami, on the other hand though, has 4 :) towards Erica.

Pfft...... Those employers are REALLY slow!!! HIRE AMI ALREADY!! YOU KNOW YOU NEED HER IN YOUR COMPANY!!!

-mimi-tchi

Also, if you want to hear a nice song on iTunes (is Spanish, but is has really nice melody) its "Rosas" by Le Oreja Van gogh or something (I know it has "Van Gogh" in the end of the Artist's name)

1/15/08

I feel so loved ^^

Why? Well I felt that MnMztama495's Tama could use a little tip. It helped Jessi, who is their Tama, and I was congratulated on their log^^ Uh... Oh right, why am I posting here, you ask? Im saying that being nice and a good person leads to nice rewards!!! Ya'll should all do it!!

Ok, back to Ami. Nothing interesting, since i haven't really 'touched' Ami today... Well, anything less, TOUCH her literally. Like, poke the Tamagotchi toy or anything. No. Nada.

One more thing- I'd like to say a late Merry Christmas to my friend (who is a Tama MASTER, literally!) since she got a V4.5 FOR CHRISTMAS. It was mine and her friend that gave her the brand new Tama! w00t! Now I can link up with someone besides myself!! (Yeah.) She's probably gonna end up with another Mametchi/Mimitchi again like she got June, the Mametchi, in I believe her V.3 (which is very hard to get) Or that mad scientist one? Who knows, she WILL get something good. I just know it. It's not my conscience!

Yay for friends! (Sorry that doesn't fit the topic at ALL, I just felt like saying that. ^^)

-mimi-tchi

Appearentally I am pretty stupid and do not keep track of the date anymore. :D

Yeah, just making it clear if the date is wrong blame my brain, since it is not working right (maybe)

Just saying, no lemme go get my Tama and make a new post in just...

A while later.

k, u can stop reading this now...

Ok, i just bought something... And Ami decided to talk to you guys today!! Here is what she is saying:

"..."

"Ok hey PPL, I am Ami the Mimitchi, and I haev just bought a nice, cold, yummy ice cream!! (We're supposed to like those, right?) Anyway, I'm saving it to chow on it later... It's pretty cold, and for those other Mimitchis and Mimitchi owners, I suggest you don't touch it/lick it with your tongue directly from the freezer. That... Would be chilly. And unpleasent. Plus, M!mi (Me: HAD to get a new username to make it work on Tamatown) is currently sick... And coughing, so I don't wanna get sick. Anyhow, C YA later!!"

kk that was interesting. Okey dokey now for her to WAIT FOR A STUPID JOB... Bye!!

-mimi-tchi

PS the blue ain't workin. Well, I dont think ANY of the text colors are.

Umm, so it really DOES like ice cream.

Yay! I bought... a LOT.

Here is the scientist game:

It is really simple. There are 3 flasks on the bottom of the screen. Say one in triangular and it is A. another one is like a beaker. It is B. The last one is... uh... Circular. It is C.

There will be one that appears to the left of your Tamagotchi. Depending on which flask it is you must press the button of the one that looks like it. Say you have a beaker. Then you would press B.

Notice that the one next to your Tama could be upside down!

-mimi-tchi

Long time since I've been here...

Oh yes. 10/9/08, and I can't believe it's almost HALLOWEEN!

Anyway, the only news I've got about Ami is that... the battery died ._.

Besides that, it's great to be back. I won't be playing my tama for a while though, and that's what I think XD

~Mimi

Latest posts

Back