Among the Hidden or Harry Potter #7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrestHottie95

Reaction score
So i've read all the Harry potter books (started in the 3rd grade finished summer of 6th!)

I love them all! I like the last one the best!!

Were reading Among the hidden class and its really good!

So whick one do you like the best?

I have read all the HPs (started July of this year,finished in Sept.) and I do like the shadow children books,but HP 7 beats the crap crud out of everything else! lol

I've heard of Among the Hidden, but I've never read it, and I have read all the HP books (Starting the summer after 1st grade, finishing the summer after 6th.)

So, Harry Potter definitely.

I've heard of Among the Hidden, but I've never read it, and I have read all the HP books (Starting the summer after 1st grade, finishing the summer after 6th.)
So, Harry Potter definitely.
Yea, i thought everyone would choose hP#7, its the best book i have ever read : )

You should read AH though, its REALLY good

Well I've read all the Harry Potter books, and love them!!!! I've never read Among the Hidden and even if I had nothing can stand up to the seventh Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

I love the Among the Hidden series.
I DESPISE HARRY POTTER!
What did you just say??!! AFTER HIM/HER!!!!!!! :)

lol jk ppl have different oppinions. I havn't read Among the Hidden so I can't say if it's good or bad.

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! :) I'm reading it for the second time now! My favoritest page: (don't look if you haven't read the book yet) page 744, paragraph 1. Yay!
I think that's everyone's favorite part lol. After all it's...... oops, I forgot, people could read this that havn't read the book. But yeah it's a good part.

Did you know I have a signed copy of DH? Really! I wanna buy a glass case for it. And some lazer beams to put around it so that if someone trys to touch even the case a really loud and annoying alarm goes off lol. :wacko:

OMG! i finished AH! it is so good! it made me cry! Anyone who hasent read it, they need to! HP#7 beats it by a mile but for that bok its good : )

Latest posts

Back