Amusement Parks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to practically every major amusement park in Orlando, and Busch Gardens in Tampa. One in Georgia, but that was a low-budget theme park.

My favorite has to be Busch Gardens or Universal Studios. I really like them both.

I think all my fellow Canadians would have to agree on Canada's Wonderland. The biggest Roller Coaster in the country is there. D; Behemoth,

My first Roller Coaster I have ever been on was this wooden rickity one. Not good, because I am scared of heights. xD

Wild Beast.

I think all my fellow Canadians would have to agree on Canada's Wonderland. The biggest Roller Coaster in the country is there. D; Behemoth,My first Roller Coaster I have ever been on was this wooden rickity one. Not good, because I am scared of heights. xD

Wild Beast.
I went to Halloween Haunt there on Sunday, it was amazing! <3

I love Behemoth, espcially at night. The city lights in the distance are so pretty.

So yeah, I agree on Canada's Wonderland. But I'm not forgiving my favourite roller coaster of all time, Flight Deck, for breaking my glasses and almost making them fall off. I could even enjoy the ride because I was trying to hold my glasses up against my face. D: And Riptide. I love it, but I was disappointed when they took out the water, even though it's October and freezing outside.

And Halloween Haunt is awesome. A majority of the rides are open, and they set up ten haunted mazes, where people jump out at you from corners and such, and each of them have a theme. There's one by Thunder Run that's clown themed, but it's 3D, so when you wear the special glasses, the patterns on the walls pop out. It's so cool.

And they weren't just cheesy-scary. I was genuinely scared quite a few times. And I saw a grown man cry. :]

I went to Halloween Haunt there on Sunday, it was amazing! <3I love Behemoth, espcially at night. The city lights in the distance are so pretty.

So yeah, I agree on Canada's Wonderland. But I'm not forgiving my favourite roller coaster of all time, Flight Deck, for breaking my glasses and almost making them fall off. I could even enjoy the ride because I was trying to hold my glasses up against my face. D: And Riptide. I love it, but I was disappointed when they took out the water, even though it's October and freezing outside.

And Halloween Haunt is awesome. A majority of the rides are open, and they set up ten haunted mazes, where people jump out at you from corners and such, and each of them have a theme. There's one by Thunder Run that's clown themed, but it's 3D, so when you wear the special glasses, the patterns on the walls pop out. It's so cool.

And they weren't just cheesy-scary. I was genuinely scared quite a few times. And I saw a grown man cry. :]
Arg! You are amazingly lucky!~

I just actually started liking rollercoasters this year, but I promise myself to go to Halloween Haunt next year. :3

I think all my fellow Canadians would have to agree on Canada's Wonderland. The biggest Roller Coaster in the country is there. D; Behemoth,My first Roller Coaster I have ever been on was this wooden rickity one. Not good, because I am scared of heights. xD

Wild Beast.
I'm lame. I still havent been to Canada's Wonderland xDD But the TV commercials make it look so amazing...

Well the only ones i ahve been to our the main ones in queensalnd australia dream world,movie world, wet'n' wild)

i ment to dreamwolrd for my b'day when we went on the giant drop the pics afterwards my friend looked like she seen a ghost and i was smiling

Arg! You are amazingly lucky!~
I just actually started liking rollercoasters this year, but I promise myself to go to Halloween Haunt next year. :3
Don't forget, there's La Ronde in Quebec! (I think it's in Quebec)

Mount Olympus (does that count lol?) in the Dells, Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois (woot i live there lol) and Great America (California lol)

I went to California's Great America which was AWESOME! I rode Endeavor, Demon, Delirium, Grizzly, and a bunch of other rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back