An amazing and AWESOME life of a Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatcicute2222

Reaction score
Welcome to the most AWESOME log ever! I reset my V4 Tama today because I haven't played it in a looong time, and I thought doing a blog would be awesome! So ya. Well, it's name is Nick, and it's a boy (duh!), and weighs 35 pounds. It's still a baby, but it'll change really soon. Hmm, it just pooped. All over. His. FLOOR!!! It's alright, I suppose...all babys poop. Let me clean his mess up...hey! I just thought of something! Tamas poop quite often, but how come they never pee...? Wierd!! Oh wait...holy....yayz...IT CHANGED!!!!! :wacko: I know, Androtchi is totally random.... But yeah..so BACK TO THE TOPIC!!! Its SO cute, and looks like a Mametchi with like, blue skin and black little bunny ears. I saw it on the website....I don't have color pixels! But yeah, it's SUPER cute....anyway, I guess I'd better go play some games with Nick. See you all next post! ;)

Ok people, here's the news on important Nick news ;) : He got accepted into preschool but doesnt like it much, he always fails the lesson and he seems less cheerfull when he comes back home. He hasn't changed into a teen yet, but according to my intel, he will later today, around 2:00 or so. And here is his stats!

Hungry:*****

Happy:*****

Training://

Intelligince:8

Glamour:7

Flower:0

0 years old

56 pounds

Nick

Boy

Generation One

And that's the current report. I know, he's at an unhealthy weight for a toddler stage, but...we'll work on it. I just ordered a tamaGo on Amazon.com so I'm feeling pumped!! Hmm. He seems happy, I think that I'm being a good daddy so far! We played 2 games of Jump Rope and one game of Mimic (which we stink at!) so far today. That's all for now. See you next post! :D

INSANLEY IMPORTANT STUFF HAPPENNED SINCE THE LAST POST!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so here's what happened. Nick has been quite a good young chap, he didn't need much disipline. HE CHANGED INTO GOURMETCHI!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D He is SOOOOOO cute!! Anyway, he got accpeted into school, and I am INSANLEY proud of him!!!!! I set him up with Mr. Canvas, because he's been quite shy until now. And I figured out a great carrer for him! A florist!! :lol: He needs 20 fashion points, and right now he's got 16. And he needs at least 50 skill points overall, and in the social catagory, he's got 33. So I'll have more than enough once he gets up to 20 in fashion! It's totally going to work like, perfectly!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Anyway, I'm sure you guys are anxious for yet another awesome stat check! ;) Well, here are his current and awesome stats:

Training://///

Intelligince:13

Fashion:16

Social:33

One year old

73 pounds

Nick

Boy

Generation One

2800 Gotchi Points

And that't the stat report! :) Anyway, I'm sure that by my next post, Nick will be a shining star!!!! See you all later!!!!!

Ok people, and welcome back! Ok, so let's talk about Nick, shall we? He's still a Gourmetchi, but before he woke up, I was researching about Gourmetchi and I found out he MAY change into Simasimatchi or Memetchi, etc. YAY!!! Simasimatchi is soooo CUTE AND FLUFFY!!!! Uhrm, ahem. Sorry. Anyway, I got his fashion skill points up to 24, so he's on the right track to becoming a florist! He is like, SUPER chunky...wierd, because my other Tama i'm running is like, almost the skinniest ever!!!! But yeah, back to Nick. Ok, it's time for yet ANOTHER ( :lol: ) stat check!!!! Don't call him unhealthy until you see the stats, because he is REALLY unhealthy...

Training://///////(full!)

Intelligince:20

Fashion:25

Social:55

2 years old

90 pounds (I know, just 9 more and he'll be at his fattest...)

Nick

Boy

Generation One

3210 Gotchi Points

Anyway, I should be getting my Tama-Go in the mail tommorrow, so I'm pretty excited. A new friend for Nick!!! But wait: Nick would like to say a few words to all you faitful readers:

Hello everyone!!! I'm Nick!!!

Yes Nick, they know.

So anyway, funny story, I ran into Mametchi at school this morning, and I tried to say hi, but I'm on a scheduele, you know? Have to get to class at the same time!Uhmm, Nick? You're not on a scheduele...

Mr. Canvas is though!Actuallly, Nick, he just hangs out in his class all day. :lol:

BOOOORING!!!!!! Anyway, I'm gonna go dance. Chow, children!NICK! You're embarrasing me....oh, he's to wrapped up in his dancing. Anyway, that's all guys. Be sure to keep reading this, and I'll see you next post!!!!!!!!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok people, I have some AWESOME news for you. Nick changed, as on scheduele. But you'll never guess ever what he changed into. Ready? Reeeady? Are you suuurrrrreeeee? HE CHANGED INTO A SIMASIMATCHI!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!! HE SO CUTE AND FLUFFEEEEEE!!!! I am sooo happy for him!!!! My plan of having Nick become a florist is working so far. His stats are JUST the right level, and I'm sure he'll do me proud, whatever job he can scoop up!!! So, anyway, here are his stats:

Training: Full, /////////

Intelligince:29

Fashion:39

Social Skills:94

3 years old

94 pounds (he's a fatty, I know!)

Nick

Boy

Generation One

7580 Gotchi Points

And that's the report. Anyway, Nick would like to speak as of now. Ok Nick, go ahead!

Thanks, Daddy. And hello readers. You are awesome because you read Daddy's blog about me!

Yes Nick, they are pretty cool.

So, I don't have any arms now, but who needs arms! I didn't have them when I was a baby! I can deal with it for the, um, rest of my...life.

You're not sad?

No! Of course not! I'm hungry.

Ok, I'll feed you. Anyway, that's all for today, see you next post!

P.S. MY TAMA-GO'S GONNA COME SOON!!! :) :) :)

NOOOO! OH NO! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO! OOOOOHH! Ok, hi everybody, I have bad news. Nick got invited to attened a job interview for the shops listed, but I was sorting through and the Florist Shop...WASN'T ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( So I scraped up the only job he could manage:sorting utensils at the Gotchi Food Court. Oh well. I guess it suits him a bit better. And besides, we're really good at it so I guess it was meant to be! So anyway, here are his stats:

Training:Full,/////////

4 years old

94 pounds

Nick

Boy

Generation One

9930 Gotchi Points

Anyway, that's the stats. In brief unrelated news, I GOT MY TAMA-GO! YAAAYY!! It's good so far. Ok, so back to Nick. He's sad he couldn't be a florist, so he has nothing to say today. :( Before I go, I showed my aunt Nick, and she was all over him and said he was SOOO cute!!! How true, how true. ;) Anyway, I got to go. See you next post! :D

Hello people, and welcome to another post. So anyway, not much interesting news. Nick got paid his first salary today, and it was a fair amount, if I may say so myself. Nick can't wait to talk to you guys, but first, here's his stats!!

Training:Full, /////////

Intelligince:33

Fashion:39

Social:111

5 years old

99 pounds (and no matter how many games we play, he will continue to be fat forevermore.)

Nick

Boy

Generation One

10110 Gotchi Points

And that's all people!! So Nick is trying desperatly to lose weight by dancing his feet off, but so far nothing's happening! Ok Nick, say hi!

Hi people, have to go dance, but I'll catch you later!!!

Niiick??? Oh, he's gone, Anyways, see you next post! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK PEOPLE NICK GOT MARRIED!!! YEAH, HE DID!!! Ok, here's what happened:The Matchmaker came and began to match Nick with a female Tama. The first one was a Maidchi, and we happily accepted! (I always let them marry the first one shown) The two lovebirds flirted, and soon the fireworks display came on. And after, Nick had a baby girl!!! I've already decided on a name for her, but I'm not going to tell you until tomorrow, because that's when Nick will leave. Anyway, Nick can't talk today, what with his child to look after. So, here are the stats:

Full Training

Intelligince:35

Fashion:50

Social:111

6 years old

98 pounds

Nick

Boy

Generation One

7220 Gotchi Points

And that's the report. This post, my faitful readers, is the last one featuring Nick, the Shimashimatchi. When he leaves for Tamagotchi Town tonight, I will wish him the best. He says he'll leave a note, saying not to worry. But after tonight, Nick will be...gone. No more Shimashimatchi to hug anymore. But I'm proud of him. Anyway, before I finish, I just want to take this time to take the liberty of saying WHOO HOO!!!!! 128 VIEWS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE!!!

Ok, I'm gonna go now, see you all next post! ;)

Ok, hi. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was REALLY busy. So anyway, the baby's name is Faith, and she's that little teardrop toddler tama, you know. She got accepted into preschool, but she is awful at it, just like Nick. Funny about those genes, eh? So anyway, it's time for Faith's first ever stat check!

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training:///

Intelligince:10

Fashion:4

Social:0

0 years old

52 pounds

Faith

Girl

Generation 2

50 points

And that's the thing. Anyway, I must go now. Chow, children!!

That last part was in memory of Nick.

On Earth for 8 days.

Went back to Tamagotch 2 days ago.

:(

Welcome back faithful readers! Thanks for checking out my blog every day, I do my best to write in it every day, which I almost always do. So back to Faith, she changed into Itchigotchi (YES WHOO HOOO :ichigotchi: ) and she is now in Ms. Sunflower's class! She's studying hard in the field of fashion, but sadly, she's the worst in the class and, she doesn't have any friends. :( But anyway, here are the stats!

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training://////

Intelligince:11

Fashion:19

Social:8

1 year old

72 pounds

Faith

Girl

Generation Two

460 Gotchi Points

And that's the report. Ok people, guess what? Faith is going to talk to you all! And heeeeerrrreeee she is!!!!!!

C'mon, Faith! The readers want to know you!!!

Faith, please. You have been anti-social since Nick left. Don't be so blue!

Please...?

...ok, fine. Hello. That's all.

Faith? Faith?? FAITH! Oh, leave it be. Ok people, that's all. See you next post! :)

URGENT NEWS!!!!!

The log WILL be paused for a short week due to vacation, thanks for your support. Ok people, hello, welcome back to the post. Sorry for the two-day delay, I had other things to do. Faith is now a Memetchi and guess what? SHE'S A FLORIST!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: She is very happy and proud, and I'm sure Nick is too. This isn't really and official post, because I don't have the time to do a status check. And about Faith's growth while I'm away....she'll be put on pause so you guys won't miss out on anything. xD So anyway, have to go, see you all later!!

Hello, everyone!! The vacation was GREAT!! Ok, I've decided: No more stat checks. It takes up too much of my time and stuff. Now that that's cleared up, let's talk about Faith. She got her very first salary, and is doing really good as a florist. I'm POSITIVE that Nick is very proud. I sure am! Faith is still a beautiful Memetchi, and she's single. She really wants a boy, but it's just the luck of the draw!! I'm sure there's a code somewhere that allows you to get a code...anyway, before I wrap up this post, ALMOST 200 VIEWS!! KEEP IT UP! CHOW, CHILDREN!!!!

Hello people!! So, about Faith. Not much going on. She made some new friends through Connection, and is cherishing them. Hmm...maybe she'll talk to you guys next time, huh? She is now 5, and is doing a good job as a florist. She gets salaries galore and is very responsible. We're gonna take a trip to Tamagotchi Town right after this. Anyway, I'm thinking of letting her become an old maid. She seems quite the type, doesn't she? If you really love my blog and TRULY check it every day, than please PM me telling me about suggestons for Faith...anyway, I gotta go now. Chow, children!

GUESS WHAT?? FAITH GOT MARRIED!!!! None of you PMd me ( :angry: ) so the Matchmaker came. Faith got married to the little squirming worm fellow with the light on his head, and she got a baby boy!!! YAAY!!!!! It's JUST what I wanted! And I have a PERFECT name for him! What is it? Well, you will wait and see! ;)

Hello people!! Ok, Faith left, which I was HEARTBROKEN about, but she did leave Quinn. Yup, that's his name! He is SOOO cute!! He's the little mohawk dude. You know him. He's in preschool, but sucks at it like BOTH of the generations before him! Haha! He's QUITE entergetic but cute. Anyway, I must go now. Chow, children!!!

Niiiick... :(

Hey guys!!!!!!!!

Guess what? QUINN IS A HINOTAMATCHI!!!!!! He is soooo cute!!!!!! And he got accepted into school, right? So he was placed with Mr. Turtlepedia!! That's good, because he is low on Intelligince. So yeah!!!!! And I GOT 222 VIEWS!!! KEEP IT UP PEOPLE!!!

Hey, people!

Quinn has been doing good as a CUTE Hinotamatchi! He's been exelling at school, and has even made a friend there named Togetchi!!! Anyway, he's on my head right now, practicaly BURSTING to talk! Ok, here he is!!!!!

Hey, yall! Sup, cool cats?

Everyone, that's Quinn....quite entergetic.....

Entergetic, huh? That's putting it a bit mildly, Daddy.

Whoa, Quinn, take it easy...

It's more fun to be entergetic, yall! Hey, it's fun to say yall, yall! YALL! YALL!

Woah.....calmate.....

Fine, Daddy........Bye everyone!

That was Quinn, everyone! Ok, see you next post! Chow, children! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back