An egg appeared on my screen, even though my tama isn' married yet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamamimitchi

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a 4-yr-old adult, female, in its 2nd generation. It hasn't married yet. I was using the 'Cell Phone' to call my parent. (Special item obtained with a password) After talking to him, I went back to the main screen and there was this sphere just sitting there, I assumed it was an egg. I checked the clock and the time was exactly 2:00. I set it back, talked to my parent, and the same thing happened again.

But the problem is, I don't what to do with it. Do I hatch it? Fo that matter, is it even an egg?

If anyone knows, could you please help me? Thanks in advance! :)

Does it look like a oval egg? Does it have wing? Cause if it does then that mean's your tama is "dead". But if its just and egg and the tama is standing next to it then it might be a glitch. Hope this helps!

It could be the Easter seasonal decoration / animation. Is there a star on the egg?

Last edited by a moderator:
FOUR Options:

1. If the egg has wings, the tamagotchi has moved on. :(

2. It just could be a glitch in the game. You can restart it, ( if you wanna ) or just leave it the and see what happens.

3. It could be the easter decoration that comes every year to you tamagotchi screen. ( Happy Easter! )

4. It could be an egg, but REALLY, what are the chances that would happen? ( lol )

Around Easter, on V4s, and egg with a star on the side will appear. Eventually, the egg will hatch and a babytchi will be visible, but not obtainable. If it is a glitch, then it is probably a rare one. V4 was infamous for the number of glitches it had, and glitches to do with egg can happen on most versions. My adult music star turned into an egg, but I reset and downloaded before anything could happen. I still wonder today what would have happened had I decided to train with the band...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Is it all working okay now?

Regards

Jordboss

Yes That happened to mine but luckily mine was just an animation then eventualy it hatch but i pressed a button and it went back to my mametchi so that could be it or a easter decoration or Maybe it was time to move on

I'm guessing the tama is still alive,cos she could still talk to the parent after. If the time went back,it's probably just a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back