And It Made Me Not Smile...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would but then I'd end up crying and killing my happy bubble.

I spent all last night making a small piece of art so that I can look at it and smile when I'm down.

I also used a red crayon to express my angry/sad feelings and then I burnt it. Burning my problems makes me feel good.

You know.

I was just about to type & dwell

on a really bad thing

But something great happened

today

& I'm happy, so some other time, lol

my parents are fighting....alot. its getting me extremely paranoid...

I haven't worn makeup or my contacts in a month because I hurt my eyes and it might be another month while I'm on vacation. I'm totally blind and my glasses are like 3 years old really extremely ugly, and very small. I go to the doctor next week. :( ((((

Isn't this a bit similar to Katie's 'I'm angry that...' topic?

Anyway, I didn't smile today when I ordered a lovely bright blue boyfriend cardigan from Delia's, and when it arrived it was more of a dull blue. Not as bright as it had looked.

But still, it's comfy. x3

Isn't this a bit similar to Katie's 'I'm angry that...' topic?
Anyway, I didn't smile today when I ordered a lovely bright blue boyfriend cardigan from Delia's, and when it arrived it was more of a dull blue. Not as bright as it had looked.

But still, it's comfy. x3
No, not really...

The fact that Katie, Daniel, Rachel and everyone came to the airport and to my place after dinner yesterday, but I didn't see Luke at all, and he didn't call or text anyone after he said he was coming, but just didn't :\

And Bella isn't talking to me, and I'm supposed to meet her today.. D:

When Michael tells me about his past. :/

In Russia, he put a kid in the hospital. He used to drink, and he has access to various drugs, but says he doesn't use.. And that he would stop drinking because he cared about me.

The fact that we keep moving the movie date.

When Levi drags me into the fighting between them.

Thinking about how I might never see a few of my good friends again, considering I'm leaving the district.

A lot fo things. I usually don't let them get to me that often, though. I have a lot of things that can make me smile, too.

The fact that this one person at school seems to dislike me for some reason, but I dunno why. We hang out in the same group and stuff, but I just get this feeling that she hates me for some reason.

And my English assignment. It's due on Monday. I have to spend my weekend doing it.

Oh great, now I feel unhappy. D:<

heh well at least the school holidays are coming up soon. Yays. :D

The fact that this one person at school seems to dislike me for some reason, but I dunno why. We hang out in the same group and stuff, but I just get this feeling that she hates me for some reason.And my English assignment. It's due on Monday. I have to spend my weekend doing it.

Oh great, now I feel unhappy. D:<

heh well at least the school holidays are coming up soon. Yays. :D
That's whats making me not smile.

I'll miss someone in the school holidays! :)

The fact that I burnt the roof of my mouth on the chicken that Kyle cooked. It was SO good, but sooooo hot lol.

Now it hurts xD

My not-smile is based on a few different things:

a. My siblings fight all the time and I hate being stuck in the middle.

b. One of my best friends is in Rhode Island all summer for college classes so she can graduate early.

c. My parents don't trust me anymore, chiefly because I invited my bffae (best friend forever and ever) over, unbeknownst to them.

d. It's been rainy and cold here ever since the beginning of June. The only time I've seen the sun recently is when I went to the Outer Banks. :D -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back